Hunter-Merrifield is delighted to have partnered with the fabulous Young Citizen's in their search for a Partnerships Manager. This role will see you playing an essential part in the team, leading the network of major national and multi-national employers as stakeholders and investors in Young Citizens social impact work.
JOB TITLE: Partnerships Manager
ORGANISATION: Young Citizens
CONTRACT: Permanent, Full Time
LOCATION: London (Hybrid working pattern)
BENEFITS: 28 days Annual Leave + 1 day for your Birthday + Bank Holidays
REQUIRED: CV and Supporting Statement
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 17th July, 2022
About Young Citizens
Young Citizens in one of the largest charities providing citizenship education, from learning about the law to digital citizenship to youth-led social action, in the UK.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the senior leadership team to set the partnership development plans for the organistation and play a central role in delivering against them
- Take responsibility for maintaining existing off the shelf corporate partnerships programmes (Experts in School), as well as bespoke consultancy projects and ensure annual income targets are met
- Drive the strategic development of our partnerships with corporates within existing and new sectors
- Oversee development of new and existing corporate-facing resources, trainings and workshops in line with our quality control criteria
- Work with the Education and Programmes teams to develop and implement plans to build strategic networks that might lead to the creation of new initiatives
- Experience of successfully managing corporate funders or stakeholders or comparable roles
- Experience of managing departmental budgets
- Experience of pitching and securing contracts
- Experience of delivering training or facilitating workshops for either young people or adults
The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS Check.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, conscientious partnerships manager who understands how to link corporate goodwill and investment with a programme of engagement and growing partnerships.
Along with the Young Citizens, we want to practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.