The Young Ealing Foundation is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic fundraiser.
About Young Ealing Foundation:
The Young Ealing Foundation has been set up in response to the current pressures on the Children and Young People sector. In recent years, our funder, John Lyon’s Charity, has become increasingly concerned about the reduction of high quality youth provision in London and is seeking to ensure that what remains is a sustainable, viable and vibrant youth sector. We are a place-based charity who aim to lead the children and young people sector in Ealing. We support and grow opportunities for young people through our network of member organisations.
Purpose of the role:
- Deliver bespoke fundraising training and support to Young Ealing Foundation members to support sustainability
- Develop a programme of fundraising-focused events
- Manage large grant applications for partnerships of Young Ealing Foundation Members
- Support the CEO to diversify income streams
- Build and maintain the Young Ealing Foundation’s Impact Measurement process and case for support
- Fundraising across a number of streams including Trust and Foundations
- Partnership working with voluntary and community groups and public sector organisations
- Income generation from a variety of sources
- Managing impact measurement systems
- Strong relationship management and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to produce a range of high quality written material
- Highly organised and able to manage a varied workload
Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria set out in the job description.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.