Job Description: Business Administrative Assistant
Line managed by: Finance and Operations Manager
Salary: £10.85 per hour
Hours: 16 Hours per week (preferably spread over three - four days)
Base: 80% Remote - 20% Based in Hammersmith.
Equipment will be provided where required.
Young Hammersmith and Fulham Foundation are the leading Children and young people organisation in the borough and currently support over 90 youth organisations. And are looking for an enthusiastic Business Administrative Assistant to join our team to provide administrative support.
The role of the Young H & F Business Administrative Assistant is to support the administrative function of the organisation and team. This role will focus specifically on duties of administrative support to the Finance and Operation Manager.
Main areas of responsibilities will include:
Business Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to Finance and Operations Manager.
- Assist with finance administration e.g., Setting up invoices and expense on CAF bank online, adding invoices and expenses on financial software QuickBooks.
- Update CRM database with member’s organisation details.
- Assist to ensure all relevant policies for the organisation are in place, up to date and communicated to staff and trustees.
- Maintain paper/electronic records for all financial transactions.
- Work with Finance and Operations Manager to provide office expenditure, staff expenses, payroll and any other financial information required.
- Process payments and other finance support as required.
- Liaise with all staff to conduct System review on a quarterly basis.
- Arranging meetings, booking rooms, taking minutes, and arranging hospitality when requested.
- Support on administrative duties around membership events.
- Conduct all DBS checking and applications.
- Support in managing and maintain up to date mailing list on mailchimp, ensuring new members and partners are added.
- Support the development and delivery of staff management processes including staff appraisal. system, training, and maintain records on leave and absence.
- Keep full and appropriate records HR records for all staff and volunteers.
- Monitor info inbox account, survey monkey, website queries.
- Act as first point of contact for the organisation by phone and email.
- Good level of written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise & work across multiple projects
- Good knowledge of finance admin processes and software
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook is required.
- Use of database systems
- Creative skills and innovative ideas
- An understanding of provision for children and young people
- Experience of children/youth charities
Please be advised any candidates submitting CVs without Cover letter will not be considered.
Deadline to submit applications by: Monday 22nd March 2021 5pm.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.