We would love for you to join us as a Supporter Engagement Assistant on a full time, permanent basis. Working as part of a friendly and fast-paced team where each day is never the same.
Customer service Advisor Responsibilities:
• Providing excellent front line customer service, over the phone and in writing, handling a variety of different enquiries.
• Making outgoing customer service calls to various audiences, including our regular givers and donors.
• Be an ambassador for the cause and embrace our One Team philosophy.
Customer service Advisor Requirements:
• You will have experience in, and passion for, delivering exceptional customer service.
• You will have experience in working with customers on the phone and in writing, with outbound calling experience.
• Most important of all is having a passion for your work and for helping children and young people, and their families, find the strength to face whatever cancer throws at them.
• A good listener, and a clear and engaging communicator
• An effective problem-solver
• Organised and adaptable
• A team player
When a child is diagnosed with cancer life becomes full of fear, for them and their family. Fear of treatment, but also of families being torn apart, overwhelming money worries, of having nowhere to turn, no one to talk to.
At Young Lives vs Cancer, we help families find the strength to face whatever cancer throws at them. And you could be a part of the team making it happen.
We are always looking for talented people from all backgrounds, to join us and help improve the lives of children and young people with cancer and their families. We particularly want to encourage people from under-represented groups to step forward and apply to work or volunteer with Young Lives vs Cancer.
Young Lives vs Cancer is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent,
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £18,914 per annum
Benefits: We offer a great reward package, which includes generous annual leave entitlement, pension scheme and season ticket loan.
Closing Date: 6th February 2022
Interview Date: 11th February 2022
You may have experience of the following: Fundraising, Supporter Engagement, Supporter Care, Customer Services, Telemarketing, Call Centre, Fundraising Assistant, Fundraising Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Representative, Charity, Third Sector, NFP, etc.
Ref: 106 004