"From my first day in the YoungMinds fundraising team I felt welcomed, supported and part of something. The team all help one another so much."
YoungMinds are growing! We are adding this role and a few more to our friendly fundraising team of 15 so we will soon be 20. If you are organised, love people and would like to be a part of our mission to make sure that all young people get the support they need, when they need it, no matter what, this could be the role for you.
Our team size is perfect for someone who wants to experience a breadth of fundraising- we are large enough to offer support to one another and small enough to mean that we get involved with each other’s work, so we all get some experience of different fundraising methods. Also, because of our size, each person knows how much impact they are making. It’s pretty special.
We are adding to our team as we’ve had a very successful fundraising year, due to our supporters knowing that the mental health of young people is so important. We hope you do too and want to be part of that change.
This role will be a key part of our fundraising team, supporting us to be the best we can.
You will undertake a range of duties from:
- communicating with our supporters via a variety of methods
- using the fundraising database, ensuring all information is added correctly and supplying information to the wider team
- managing calendars and diaries- organising meetings and taking notes
- attending events
- undertaking research and getting involved across the team on our fundraising development
You will ideally have some administration experience, know your way around Microsoft Office and be excellent at prioritising your work.
At the moment you might be in a fundraising role, looking for your next step, or maybe working in a different sector entirely, using all the skills we need.
You can find more details of the role by using the 'apply on website' button above to download the job pack and check out the YoungMinds website to read more about the work that you would be a part of making happen.
We believe that it is as important that the role is right for you as you being right for us, so if a chat with one of the team in a similar role before applying would be useful, please get in touch.
- Our offices are in London, just 1km from London Bridge and Tower Hill.
- Interviews for this role will be on: November 9 and 11.
- We are currently working from home primarily, with the option to work from the office up to three days per week. We will be moving to a hybrid model of office working, likely for two to three days per week, combined with working in other locations, such as from home, from October 2021, with the structure developing as time goes on.
You can find more details about the role in our job pack, available below.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.