To deliver high quality, impactful mental health and participation training and consultancy on behalf of YoungMinds to individuals, groups and organisations seeking our services to upskill adults who work with young people and are in a position to support their mental health on a day to day basis.
Training & Development Senior Manager, Service Design Senior Manager, Head of Training & Service Design, Training and Service Design Admin Team, Quality & Impact Manager, external stakeholders such as NHS and local authority commissioning leads, school, community and corporate organisations.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Respond to requests for and deliver nationwide training and consultancy projects and services as required. This may require travelling throughout the UK and staying overnight.
- To respond to requests to deliver and co-deliver YoungMinds digital (online) training and consultancy courses and workshops.
- To work on participation & service design projects both digitally and face to face where required.
- Actively feedback and contribute to the review and development of YoungMinds practice models and associated course materials.
- Be part of YoungMinds quality assurance process, including playing an active role in peer review feedback.
- Support the achieving of and ongoing accreditation appropriate for YoungMinds’ courses.
- Develop excellent working relationships with commissioners, potential commissioners and partners.
- Provide excellent project management across a range of externally commissioned training and service design contracts, ensuring delivery of high quality contracts, services and training to time and cost targets.
- Maximise fundraising and business opportunities for YoungMinds.
- Work with YoungMinds staff to ensure shared learning, cross team information sharing and working towards shared goals at all times.
- Effectively self-manage and work with minimum admin support.
- Carry out any administration task and maintenance of our customer relationship management database as required.
- Other duties that may from time to time be necessary, compatible with the nature and grade of this post.
- Work in accordance with the organisation’s Vision, Mission and Values and all policies and procedures.
- Champion the voice of young people and value of their lived experience to deliver change, actively seeking to increase their involvement in the organisation’s and your team’s work.
- Demonstrate a commitment to a co-production approach in the development and delivery of training and consultancy services.
- Support a culture of care for staff, volunteers and the young people we work with, including appropriate responsibility for safeguarding. Follow the organisation’s safeguarding policy and procedures at all times.
- Champion and support the organisation’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Contribute to the culture of the organisation, actively supporting wider organisational activities including attendance fundraising events.
- Understand and actively seek to evolve the organisation’s and your team’s use of technology to improve our effectiveness and meet the needs of young people.