We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Research and Evaluation Officer to join our friendly and ambitious team to support our diverse suite of projects.
Youth Access is the national membership organisation championing young people's right to access local, high quality, evidence-informed advice, counselling and support services. We work in partnership with members to promote free, young person-centred services, offering support with issues as diverse as sexual health, mental health, relationships, homelessness and benefits.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and skilled Research and Evaluation Officer to join our team to shape and inform the organisation's evaluation work, with a specific focus on:
- Leading on the development of independent project evaluations, as well as supporting the organisation more widely to shape, maximise and measure our impact.
- Driving the development of a robust evidence-base for the Youth Access ‘Youth Information, Advice and Counselling Services’ (YIACS) model.
The ideal candidate will have experience of qualitative research, in a social setting, and the ability to build a rapport with numerous stakeholders, including young people. Like us, you will be dedicated to addressing the inequalities and injustices faced by young people through a rights-based approach.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, we'd love to hear more!
How to Apply:
If you wish to apply for the post, you will need to:
- Submit a recent CV
- Provide a supporting statement explaining your interest in the role and how you meet each of the essential requirements listed in the person specification (no more than 2 A4 pages)
- Closing date for applications: Midnight, 14th February 2021
- Shortlisted applicants notified by: Friday 19th February 2021
- Interviews: Week commencing 1st March 2021
We regret that we are unable to respond individually to unsuccessful applicants and will be unable to consider applications submitted after the deadline.
We do recognise the time and energy it takes to apply for jobs, so please accept our thanks for your interest and the time you have taken to make this application.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.