We are seeking a commercially minded Chief Executive who will be a driver to lead our senior management team and develop our services through the charity and our trading company.
Youth Options was established in 1937 as a charity that empowers and supports children and young people across Hampshire to improve their life opportunities for a better future.
We have again been recognised for the way we support, develop and manage our staff with a successful accreditation from Investors in People (IIP) Gold status. We have sound finances and dedicated teams of staff and volunteers.
Our services are individually tailored to deliver vibrant, dynamic and ever-evolving opportunities that connect with and inspire young people. We work with a wide range of organisations and business - from local authorities, central government, housing associations to telecoms, digital media, communications and print management companies - covering outdoor learning, youth work, parental support, child care and breakfast and after school clubs
If you have
- achieved demonstrable success in significant leadership and management roles in either the business/commercial and or not for profit sectors
- outstanding advocacy, presentation and interpersonal skills
- experience of delivering creative programmes and measuring their impact
- successful contract/tendering experience, brokering and maintaining partnerships
- a positive and ambitious outlook
We would like to hear from you
Youth Options is an equal opportunities employer. This position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
Closing date for applications: 7 December 2020
Long List interviews: 8– 21 December 2020
Final Panel Interviews: 14 & 15 January 2021