Offender Hub Co-ordinator - Graduates Welcome (2 Year Contract)
YouTurn Futures is an exciting, innovative charity that aims to reduce reoffending and crime, combat anti-social behaviour and build social inclusion. We boast unparalleled depth of expertise within these areas as well as the skills to make a difference and develop real rapport to change lives.
We are now seeking an Offender Hub Co-ordinator to join our team in Luton for a two year fixed term contract.
- Salary of £21,000 per annum
- Generous pension arrangements
- 29 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
This is a superb chance for an individual with an in-depth understanding of the criminal justice sector and offender rehabilitation to take on a fantastic role where you will provide vital services to offenders.
This role comes complete with a genuine feel good factor as you work to make the country safer and change lives for the better.
Our teams are passionate about what they do and dedicated to their noble cause. You’ll discover you are given plenty of independence, will be working cross functionally with a wide variety of agencies and will have the chance to mould the role to meet your expectations.
Within the criminal justice sector, there are a large number of groups all of whom provide excellent service to ex-offenders. Your role will involve ensuring that their services are effectively provided to offenders as and when they are required to ensure reoffending is minimised.
You will be making a huge difference to offenders and help co-ordinate interventions which help deliver rewarding and fulfilling lives post-offending.
As an Offender Hub Co-ordinator, you will be tasked with delivering a co-ordinated response that utilises a variety of agencies to provide well-managed support to offenders.
Co-ordinating statutory, voluntary and community teams, parties and agencies, you will aim to reduce reoffending by identifying pathways to crime and using resources to divert offenders from that path.
Specifically, you will:
- Use a referral process from criminal agencies, service users and families
- Identify needs
- Engage with appropriate agencies
- Ensure handover mechanisms are in place to support service users
To be considered as an Offender Hub Co-ordinator, you will need:
- A good working knowledge of the criminal justice sector and an understanding of offender rehabilitation
- Experience of delivering high standards of customer service, both in person and over the telephone
- Experience of working collaboratively with partners and taking a proactive approach to networking and building relationships with different organisations
- To exercise discretion and apply professional judgement in identifying appropriate solutions and solving problems to meet the needs of service users
We're also eager to hear from graduates with criminological focused degrees, looking to gain experience in offender rehabilitation.
Other organisations may call this role Service Co-ordinator, Agency Co-ordinator, Service Hub Co-ordinator, Justice Services Co-ordinator, or Offender Co-ordinator.
YouTurn Futures reserves the right to close this role early if/when a suitable candidate is found.
Webrecruit and YouTurn Futures are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to make a difference as an Offender Hub Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.