This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager to join our Senior Management Team, utilising your skills and talents to build on our successes as well as contribute to shaping our future direction.
The Director of Advice Services will support the delivery of Z2K’s overall strategy, aims and objectives by assuming responsibility for the effective leadership of the organisation’s advice and casework services. Principal Responsibilities:
- As part of the Senior Management Team, actively contribute to the work of the organisation at a strategic level.
- Lead the management, co-ordination and delivery of Z2K’s advice and casework services and projects, ensuring the highest quality in all aspects of service delivery.
- Lead and develop the advice and casework team and line manage assigned staff.
- Lead the development of advice and casework services, identifying and implementing strategies, services and projects that enable Z2K to increase the impact and reach of its work.
- Contribute to Z2K’s fundraising, research, policy and campaigns work.
The Director of Advice Services will have at least three years’ experience managing social welfare advice and casework services. You will have experience of developing and leading teams, a track record of service/project development, and will understand the needs and experiences of advice service users from a range of backgrounds. You will possess excellent organisational, management and interpersonal skills, have sound judgment and problem-solving skills. You will share our passion for tackling poverty and injustice and be committed to ensuring our clients voices are heard and listened to.
Z2K is an equal opportunity employer. People from underrepresented groups, including those with lived experience of poverty, from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds, LGBTQIA+ individuals and people with disabilities, are strongly encouraged to apply. We welcome evidence of experience from both work and non-work settings such as volunteering and personal life.
Closing date: Sunday, 6th June 2021 at 23:55
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.