About Zoe’s Place
Zoe's Place are incredibly proud of their hospices. They provide respite and palliative care to children aged 0 – 5 years old with life limiting or life-threatening illnesses, with a team of specialist nurses offering 24-7 care and support at end of life.
The charity have created a safe, caring and fun place, where parents know that their child will receive the best care possible – a home away from home.
In order to continue with this specialist work, Zoe's Place need to secure new and sustainable income growth, alongside delivering exceptional supporter care to our existing donors.
Overall aim of the role
As a key member of the fundraising and marketing team, you will lead the organisational marketing strategy for Zoë’s Place Baby Hospice.
Working across all areas of the hospices, your focus will be on ensuring all of the communication channels articulate their services and the need to generate significant income to support more families.
You will be responsible for the website, and be guardian of the brand, alongside managing PR, marketing and communications through a variety of platforms and publications. You will lead on the delivery of marketing campaigns, which ensure all channels are utilised effectively in order to raise awareness of the charity's work.
Key responsibilities of the role include
- Working with the Director of Development, Marketing & Communications, develop a clear marketing & communications strategy demonstrating a strong case for support that is clear and consistent to all stakeholders and members of the public
- Lead on the review and ongoing development of the website and marketing materials
- Re-fresh and maintain brand guidelines across the organisation
- Be the key marketing contact for our Zoë’s Place Baby Hospice lottery
- Ensure the photo library is managed to the highest accuracy with appropriate photo consents secured and listed
- Take a proactive approach to securing strategic PR opportunities for the charity
- Be a direct point of contact for marketing and media communications
- Work with other members of the fundraising and marketing team to develop income generation campaigns
- Work with the marketing coordinators at each hospice to agree marketing and communications content
- Publicise and share stories from Zoë’s Place, celebrating fundraising successes, promoting fundraising opportunities, and developing campaigns to raise the profile of the hospice
- Understand the importance of GDPR and ensure compliance for all marketing activities
- Be conversant with and adhere to Fundraising Regulator and C.I.O.F. codes of practice
For a full job description and further information about applying for this role please apply.