We’re ZSL, an international conservation charity. Our vision is a world where wildlife thrives and we’re working every day to achieve this. From investigating the health threats facing animals, to helping people and wildlife live alongside each other, we are committed to bringing wildlife back from the brink of extinction. Through the work of our pioneering scientists, our dedicated conservationists and our unrivalled animal experts in our two zoos, our purpose is to inspire, inform and empower people to stop wild animals going extinct
ZSL is looking for an Applications Support Lead to manage and support our commercial systems applications (e.g. Retail, Ticketing, Payments etc). The successful candidate will manage the specification and implementation of new features and enhancements to our commercial system and will work with the end users to ensure satisfactory resolution of their issues.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Working on a range of business projects to identify and propose commercial application system changes, enhancements and developments.
- Provide advice, maintenance, support and problem resolution for all ZSL commercial application systems.
- Review, prioritise and allocate to team members commercial systems support calls.
- Analyse and determine faults, improvements or configuration changes.
- Document changes to configuration and /or processes and ensure end users are notified.
- Operational experience of managing a commercial systems application portfolio
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills when dealing with both individuals and teams
- Knowledge and experience of supporting the following technologies would be advantageous but not essential:
- POS (Retail solutions)
- Ticketing systems
- CRM (ideally Salesforce)
- Payment systems (PCI, PED’s etc)
- SQL and database design
- Commercial SaaS application solutions
Please fnd the full job description attached here.
Applicants will need to upload their CV and covering letter (detailing relevant experience and skills, stating why they want the position and including details of availability) and can do this by clicking the "Apply for this job online" button. If you have any queries regarding these positions or when applying through the system please contact Human Resources.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 10th October 2021
The Zoological Society of London is a charity registered in England and Wales: no. 208728.