Marketing assistant jobs near City Of London, England
What’s my CV Worth?
How much could you earn in the charity sector? Use our CV checker to find out.Check Now
Who we are
The British Society for Rheumatology is a membership organisation which brings together expertise from across the rheumatology profession, harnessing a wide variety of experience and skills to ensure we are supporting our members to the very best of our combined ability.
Our mission is to support members to deliver the best care at all stages of the rheumatology care pathway, focusing on communication, transparency and collaboration.
This is a key role in supporting the work of the organisation through the development and implementation of marketing plans. The post-holder will plan and implement marketing and digital plans for a wide range of BSR projects across our three directorates as well as corporate communications. Managed by the Marketing Manager the role is responsible for planning marketing email and newsletters in Dotdigital, creating digital assets, scheduling and posting social media posts and providing analytics reports for the organisation. This role has interaction with a wide range of colleagues and stakeholders and gives advice and guidance to internal and external colleagues at all levels.
Is this you?
Do you have experience in:
- Scheduling and writing social media posts
- Creating assets for social media and emails
- Planning and writing marketing emails
- Planning and building newsletters
- Using an email marketing system (eg DotDigital)
- Using CMS and content editorial tools
We can offer:
- A great place to work, we are Investors In People accredited and committed to Equality, Inclusion and Diversity
- Performance related pay and incentive schemes that include colleague nominated awards
- Group pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- A heap of benefits, such as BUPA health insurance, cycle to work schemes, buy/sell leave etc.
- Regular staff social events
- Year round learning and development programmes
- Download the job description and person specification. Submit a CV and a detailed cover letter to our recruitment inbox
- Complete our equality, diversity and inclusion monitoring form which can be found on our website
- Closing date to submit applications: Midnight 24 July 2022
- Shortlisting and interviewing will happen throughout the application window
We particularly welcome applications from people with disabilities, minority ethnic backgrounds, LGBT+ and from different socio-economic and educational backgrounds.
BSR is committed to encouraging inclusion, equality and diversity among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation by complying with the Equality Act 2010.
We want a working environment free of all the above, where individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued. To do this, we will proactively tackle discrimination and disadvantage and ensure that no individual or group is directly or indirectly discriminated against for any reason. We expect all BSR employees to champion and live our values through their work at every opportunity.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Friends of the Earth is the biggest grassroots environmental campaigning community in the world. It covers 75 countries – from Norway to Australia, from South Korea to Colombia. We have around 5,000 local activist groups and over 2 million members and supporters worldwide. All of them doing incredible things for a healthier, fairer, greener world.
We are looking for a passionate and proactive marketing and engagement specialist to join us on a maternity cover contract, in a busy, visible and creative role. This is an exciting time to join the team as we roll out a new brand and audience strategy and launch a new multi-year campaign to end fuel poverty and halt climate change. This role will be responsible for the development and delivery of integrated marketing and communications plans that grow awareness of the Friends of the Earth brand amongst our target audiences and help us win campaigns by effectively engaging our supporters and grassroots network of groups.
- Experience of delivering integrated digital and offline campaigns, successful above and below the line marketing campaigns.
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders and navigate differences of opinion to deliver excellent results.
- Understanding of how to apply audience insight from research and how to meet audience growth targets.
- Knowledge of different models of audience segmentation and how to develop content and comms that engage different audiences.
- Experience of commissioning creative content from both in-house creative teams and external agencies.
- Ability to project manage end-to-end campaigns, manage a budget and ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to analyse data, interpret trends and evaluate results from multiple metrics.
- Curious mindset and an openness to exploring new ways of doing things. A proven ability to test and learn new approaches and apply learnings.
- Confident communicator with an ability to challenge constructively, whilst taking responsibility for own successes and failures.
- Be proactive at spotting opportunities and challenges, raise risks as necessary.
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate well cross-organisationally.
The Brand, Marketing & Audiences team plays a critical and visible role in the organisation. We lead strategic projects, put engagement into the heart of our campaigns and offer expert advice and analysis to teams across the organisation. We are a high-performing and friendly team that strives to experiment with new ideas and support each other in the process. This is an exciting time to join us as we develop and roll out a new brand and audience strategy.
This role will report directly to the Marketing Manager but will support the work of the wider team including our Social Media & Engagement Manager and Email & Supporter Experience Manager. We are cross-organisational in scope so a large part of the role will also be collaborating with different teams such as Creative & Content, Campaigns, and Individual Giving amongst others.
Closing date: Midnight, Thursday 21st July.
Location: Flexible across England, Wales and Northern Ireland
We offer a competitive range of benefits, good work/life balance, excellent learning and development opportunities and a vibrant organisational culture.
Our staff body is currently under-representative of People of Colour, LGBTQIA+ people and people with long term conditions or impairments: We are committed to eroding these historic barriers, so as to create a movement in which people from all walks of life see themselves in, and so we particularly encourage you to apply if you belong to one of these groups or sit at multiple intersections of disadvantage.
Friends of the Earth is an international community dedicated to protecting the natural world and the wellbeing of everyone in it. We lead campaigns, provide resources and information, and drive real solutions to the environmental problems facing us all.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
We’re on a mission to level the playing field when it comes to young people finding and applying for their next step after school. We're achieving this by bringing all the available information into one single, impartial, user-friendly platform that helps students to make the best choices, and submit the strongest applications. We also empower teachers and counselors to manage the progression process effectively.
Our outlook is global: we work with schools and universities all over the world, from the US to New Zealand, Somaliland to Burkina Faso, Italy to Hong Kong. We want to make it so that young people can compare every opportunity taught in English, wherever it is in the world, and have all the support they need to make successful applications.
We have a clear social purpose, and we’re hugely ambitious. We already work with nearly half of UK secondary schools, and hundreds of international schools. We are growing rapidly in terms of the number of our customers, in terms of how much they use our platform, and in terms of the breadth of products we offer.
Our team is at the heart of our business and is integral to our success. We work hard to foster a culture of happiness, openness, and innovation, and we commit to helping every individual learn and grow so that they can reach their full potential. We want to hire talented people, whatever their background. If you are excited by our mission and are ready to work hard, please don’t hesitate to apply. We look forward to hearing from you! We believe in the power of diversity. If you are from an ethnic minority background, we strongly encourage you to apply. In advance of applying if you have any questions about working at Unifrog, please contact one of our Diversity Champions, Hannah or Farhana (visit our website for details).
Content at Unifrog
Whether we are communicating through image, video, animation or text, we always try to be straightforward, honest, and to show respect for the people with whom we are communicating. Clear communication is particularly important for us because our mission is to level the playing field when it comes to access to opportunities, and a big part of this effort is fair and straightforward access to information. It’s also important for us to be fun, while not talking down to young people.
Over the last few years, with only a small team, we have created more than 1,000 guides for students on topics to do with careers and PSHE, more than 250 plug-and-play teaching resources, and dozens of high quality short videos and animations. We have extremely high standards for content – everything has to be actually useful, and enjoyable.
Marketing at Unifrog
Our approach is to promote Unifrog through materials and events that offer something genuinely useful, not marketing for marketing’s sake. For example:
- We run popular webinars and virtual fairs for students and teachers, normally in partnership with universities and employers.
- We publish Insight Reports and a monthly newsletter, both of which use data analysis on Unifrog user behaviour to create actionable insights for teachers.
What you’ll lead on
You’ll have overall responsibility for ensuring that our content and marketing help us to reach our commercial and social impact objectives. This will include:
- Optimising how the content and marketing teams work, in particular:
o How content and marketing integrate with each other.
o How we come up with new ideas, get feedback, launch things, and assess their success.
o How we use data to understand how to develop our work.
- Refining our messages to different audiences, which has become increasingly important as our audiences have grown and diversified.
- Tackling some ambitious content projects we already have in the pipeline, which will involve expanding our partnership offering for universities and employers.
- Positioning Unifrog as a thought leader in the careers and destinations space, with a particular focus on:
o UK post-18 destinations (from widening participation in HE, to student engagement with apprenticeship opportunities).
o International HE recruitment.
o Young people’s priorities and concerns regarding their education and careers.
In the content and marketing teams we commonly brainstorm new ideas as a group, provide feedback on each other’s work, and get feedback from teachers and students at our partner schools. We promote good ideas regardless of where they come from.
You’ll manage our content team, which consists of experienced writers, teaching resource creators, video creators, and a graphic and motion designer.
You’ll also manage our marketing team, three people who focus mainly on our marketing collateral, the events we run and attend, and on our central communications to partners.
You’ll directly line-manage our Marketing Manager, Head of Student Content, and Head of Teacher Content. This will include conducting their 6-month performance reviews and supporting with their development goals.
In addition, you’ll work closely with people on our data insights, sales, account management, and strategy teams.
Your line manager will be Unifrog’s CEO, and some of your projects will be managed by one of Unifrog’s two Directors.
Key skills and characteristics
- Writing and editing skills
It’s essential that you are a skilled writer, easily able to create guides like this and this. You also need to be able to edit other people’s writing so that it meets the standard we need. We want someone who will put care and effort into making sure every piece of content we produce is high quality.
- Adept at feeding back on designs, images and videos
You won’t need to create designs, images or videos, but you need to be able to have an excellent eye for what looks good and what’s effective, and you need to be able to give helpful and insightful feedback.
We have lots of ideas for how we want content and marketing at Unifrog to develop, but you also need to come up with ideas.
- Making stuff happen
You need to be able to take an idea, run with it, and make it a reality, working with other people and overcoming any challenges along the way.
- Managing people
You need to be able to get the best out of the people you manage. Because of your high level of seniority, this will involve a fair amount of leadership – for example you’ll need to enthuse the people you manage to get behind a new project you are running.
- Project management
You’ll be creating and leading brand new, long-term, complex projects, involving multiple people, some of whom work externally to Unifrog.
- Data analysis
You won’t have to analyse data yourself, but you’ll need to be able to work with our data analysis team to make decisions about our content and marketing. You’ll need to think about what questions we need to answer, how they can be answered through data analysis, and then make decisions based on the analysis.
- Educationally and commercially minded
Our mission and our main goal, in everything we do (content and marketing included), is to create things that are helpful and useful for students. At the same time, you will also lead on developing revenue streams from our content - so you need to have an eye for what will work well commercially, and be able to balance those two objectives in the right way.
- Join one of ‘the best organisations to escape to in 2022’ and help transform careers and destinations in schools.
- Play a role in democratising access to learning: Unifrog makes a difference in young people’s lives. Every week you’ll have your work in front of hundreds of thousands of students, and tens of thousands of teachers.
- You’ll enjoy a significant degree of autonomy to run with your own ideas.
- Become part of a dynamic, and growing company. We want to build our team for the long term: if you do well, we will do our best to make sure you want to stay at the company for a long time. Professional development is important at Unifrog:
○ You will define your 6-month objectives and will be supported by your line manager and the rest of the team to achieve them.
○ You will have an annual training allowance to spend on what you need to grow and progress. As long as you are doing well in the role, and your line manager thinks the training makes sense for both you and the company, we’ll expect to fund whatever training you want.
- Influence the company’s direction: we love to promote great ideas, wherever they come from.
- We encourage good mental health and work life balance.
- For details of further benefits, please see the jobs page of our website.
- £60,000 per year (Grade E).
- Work remotely, or flexibly in our London office.
- 28 days paid holiday per year (plus bank holidays).
- Working hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm or 9:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Thursday, and 9am to 4:30pm on Friday.
- Start date: as soon as possible, though we can be flexible for the right candidate.
- To discuss any details about the role before applying please contact Stephen (visit our website for details). Application process
- Deadline: 23:00 (UK) on Sunday 17th July 2022.
- To apply, please visit our website to:
- Submit one example of your best writing. It can be on any subject and for any purpose. Max 300 words.
- Write answers to the questions (250 words max each):
- Why do you want to work at Unifrog?
- What have you done that shows you have the skills you need for this role?
- Upload your CV.
- The next round of the application will include a content feedback and marketing task.
- Interviews will be held by Zoom, w/c 25th July 2022.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Our recent projects include undertaking emergency evacuations near the front line in Ukraine, humanitarian aid deliveries in hard-to-reach areas in Ukraine, Syria, Turkey, Greece and France and supporting an education centre for Syrian refugee children in Jordan. All of which represent hundreds of interesting and important stories which we’d like your help in sharing with our audience.
Our unique way of operating via an online shop, allows the public to purchase aid directly for refugees in need, reducing costs, timescales and supporting local economies.
We’re looking for a creative and self-motivated individual with a diverse skill set to join our small but mighty team. The individual will be responsible for planning and designing engaging content for our social channels and running end-to-end campaigns in order to grow our following and engagement and increase donations. As a charity, free marketing channels such as social media, press and email are some of our main focuses and revenue drivers. We’re looking for someone who lives, eats and breathes social media, has an eye for design, can edit videos and is passionate about educating the public about the refugee crisis.
This is a dynamic role which will involve working with a close knit team and gaining exposure to all areas of the charity’s operations and may involve occasional international travel to our project locations.
Key responsibilities include:
Managing our social channels, growing our digital audience and visibility and retaining and reengaging our existing following.
Using new and existing marketing channels to reach a greater audience and encourage more donations.
Marketing our online aid shop to increase awareness and revenue and encourage repeat purchases/subscriptions.
Exploring new content channels on new and existing platforms such as TikTok and Instagram reels.
Obtaining and/or writing engaging stories for our blog which can also be shared via email and social media.
Developing and executing fundraising campaigns.
Generating income for the charity via a variety of income streams such as grants, sponsorships, partnerships, fundraisers etc.
Crafting press releases and liaising with local, national and international press to give quotes and gain coverage.
Designing marketing materials for use on and offline including social media posts, campaign material, signage, posters, leaflets etc.
Update, analyse and optimise our website.
Collaborate with other team members to ensure smooth running of campaigns.
1-3 years experience of planning and producing a schedule of engaging content for use on a variety of different social media platforms.
Proven record in growing social media following and engagement.
Designing clear and attention-grabbing imagery for use on a variety of different marketing channels.
1-3 years experience running marketing campaigns in order to generate revenue - ideally for a charity or non-profit organisation.
Experience writing compelling press releases and working with local, national and international press to gain coverage - desirable.
A previous role within the non-profit sector and/or knowledge of the refugee crisis - desirable.
Experience working with partners from different countries and cultures and dealing with sensitive personal stories or information - desirable.
Crafting engaging, written content in the form of blog entries, emails, website content and social media captions.
An eye for design - the ability to identify captivating photography with good composition and use online design programmes to produce imagery to accompany our campaigns.
A self-starter and motivated person who is able to proactively identify new opportunities and has the confidence to pursue them.
An interest in geopolitics and learning more about the complex factors and nuances which play into the refugee crisis as well as an empathetic approach and genuine desire to help others.
Flexible and collaborative in your working approach.
In return, you’ll work as part of a fun, flexible team of people with shared motivations and interests. You’ll gain exposure to the workings of a charitable organisation and have ownership over your own campaigns - directly seeing your impact first hand.
You’ll be entitled to 28 days annual leave per year, which increases one day with each year of service. The position is on a remote basis but with the opportunity for some travel to both our head office in Tonbridge, Kent and internationally to the location of our projects.
To apply, please attach a CV and covering letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the role.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
As our Digital Content and Marketing Lead, you’ll manage and enhance Hope and Homes for Children’s digital presence and execute our digital strategy, as part of our effort to rid the world of orphanages, forever. You’ll be a key member of the Brand and Communications team, reporting to the Head of Global Brand and Communications. To be successful in this role, you’ll deliver a digital strategy, drive plans for digital engagement across our entire portfolio of integrated communications and be Hope and Homes for Children’s internal expert on digital channels and their use.
We’re looking for someone with significant experience working as a digital manager, and a proven track record of driving meaningful engagement with different audiences online. We need someone with excellent communication skills, solid marketing and analytical skills, and a proactive spirit of entrepreneurialism. Your natural curiosity and love of learning will complement your commitment to get the job done well in a busy environment. There is a lot of scope to develop our digital impact, so this post offers the right candidate the chance to flex their skills and experience and to make a big difference.
You’ll join a brave, can-do organisation and do work that matters day in, day out. You’ll be encouraged to think and act big, and you’ll be mandated and supported to make things happen. You’ll work with dedicated, passionate champions who are ready to take bold steps to inspire change by advocating and engaging individuals, communities and organisations across the globe in the foundational importance of family love for children.
If you believe every child belongs in a family, join us as we consign orphanages to history.
About Hope and Homes for Children
Orphanages don’t protect children, they harm them. Put simply: the last thing an orphanage can provide is the first thing a child needs - someone to love them.
Science shows what we all know - that the bond between a child and their family is vital for their development. Decades of evidence proves that orphanages harm children, subjecting them to high levels of sexual and physical abuse, extreme neglect and stunting of their physical, emotional and psychological development. Some children in orphanages will never even learn to talk or walk.
Children always belong in families. They need protection, encouragement, play, laughter, and love. They need somewhere to call home and someone to love them. You can help us make this the reality for children.
Next steps: To apply, please upload your CV and short cover letter, indicating why you’re interested in joining us. Please also tell us about a campaign you have helped to implement via digital channels, and what outcomes it helped to achieve. Please keep your supporting note to no more than 500 words in total.
Closing date for applications: Monday 11th July 2022
Location: You will be located at either our London or Salisbury office (East Clyffe, Salisbury, SP3 4LZ), with flexibility to work from home for part of the week and a requirement for some travel to the other location.
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week maximum
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000, depending on experience, inclusive of London weighting where relevant.
You may also have experience in the following: Digital Content Manager, Digital Marketing, social media, Campaign Management, HTML, CSS, CMS, Marketing Strategy, Brand Marketing, Social Media Engagement, Online Marketing, Multi-Channel Marketing, etc.
Ref 134 027
Established in 1827, the Printing Charity is the second oldest occupational charity for people in printing, publishing, packaging, paper and the graphic arts. A national charity, it provides practical, emotional and financial support to people and their immediate family who work or have worked in the sector. This is a newly created opportunity that sits on the Senior Leadership Team, and is a key appointment for the charity. The role is available to work fully remotely or from their office in Crawley, with some UK travel expected as and when required.
The Head of Marketing and Engagement will take responsibility for leading the strategic development and delivery of the charity's marketing and engagement activities to generate greater awareness and understanding of the charity's practical, emotional and financial support within its target audiences. The role is crucial in extending the charity's reach and reputation through clearly articulated communications. As the charity heads towards its 200th year, the Head of Marketing and Engagement will play a fundamental role in the charity's future success.
The successful candidate will have experience of developing integrated communication strategies and will have exceptional stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to communicate with a diverse range of audiences including beneficiaries. You will have experience of managing and leading a team, as well as managing external agencies. You will also be able to demonstrate good project management and copywriting skills with the ability to switch between the operational strategic elements of the role. You will be creative and innovative, with a passion for the role and an empathy for the cause.
Prospectus will be reviewing applications for this role on a rolling basis therefore we encourage you to apply ASAP.
In order to apply please submit your CV (2-3 pages) and a Supporting Statement (2 pages). The statement should outline your reasons why this role would be a good fit for your skills and cover your motivation for joining the organisation. You should also highlight your experience and skillset in relation to the Person Specification section on the Job Description. Following your application you may be contacted by Prospectus for an informal discussion and may be asked to provide further information to assist with the recruitment process.
As a specialist Recruitment Practice we are committed to building inclusive and diverse organisations, and welcome applications from all sections of the community. We invest in your journey as a candidate and are committed to supporting you in your application.
Salary: £24,550 + benefits
Contract length: Permanent
Location: Stratford w/ high-flex (1 or 2 days per week in the office)
Closing date: Thursday 7th July 2022, 23:55
Are you a proactive, collaborative person that wants to work in a dynamic and exciting Marketing job that can help us beat cancer?
Why we need you
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as an Marketing Executive in the Awareness & Activation Marketing Team.
The Marketing Executive will join the team responsible for delivering Marketing to mass unknown audiences for CRUK, primarily across paid and owned media, for multiple products and activities. Primary channels used by the team include Digital Media, TV, Radio, Print and Out Of Home.
As part of a collaborative and dynamic group, the role works with a wide range of stakeholders across Cancer Research UK and would suit a collaborative and proactive person.
We are looking for someone who exhibits solution focused, positive and responsive behaviours who has a keen eye for detail and would be suited to working in a dynamic environment.
What will I be doing?
Make an impact every day by…
Supporting the campaign set-up and management process across above-the-line channels, primarily focusing on digital channels, but with exposure to broadcast activity
Working with agencies, freelancers and internal teams to tailor creative to meet audience needs
Responsibility for auditing campaign elements prior to launch
Supporting all aspects of campaign delivery including paid digital campaign delivery
Conducting in-campaign and post-campaign analysis, preparing regular reports and supporting the implementation of optimisation initiatives to improve live campaign activity.
Supporting the translation of marketing plans and budgets into cross-channel integrated briefs
Supporting the Team lead with budgetary and finance process to ensure supporter funds and used as effectively as possible
What skills are you looking for?
You'll be able to bring to the role…
Relevant experience of developing campaign assets for use across channels
Ability to prioritise, manage conflicting deadlines, work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks to deadline
Keen eye for detail, with ability to interpret results
Good stakeholder management, with the ability to build strong working relationships and collaborate effectively
Demonstrable interest in marketing, advertising and communication trends and developments
High level of IT literacy, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
What will I gain?
Without you we wouldn't be able to achieve our aim of seeing 3 in 4 people survive cancer by 2034. So we want to reward you in as many ways as possible. Our benefits package includes discounts on anything from travel to technology, generous holiday allowance and much more. You'll also be able to access a wide range of learning and development opportunities. And ultimately you'll know that you'll be changing lives through your work.
If you're as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
Are you passionate about digital marketing? Do you have experience or an interest in Education or membership organisations? Can you help deliver marketing campaigns and events?
We are offering this exciting opportunity to join our dedicated Marketing team. As Marketing Executive you’ll be supporting the team to identify, develop and deliver marketing communications and campaigns across multiple channels to increase the awareness of CILEX and grow engagement and retention.
- Manage the delivery of campaign plans, ensuring each activity is delivered within deadline, to budget, and gains the required audience reach
- Monitor and schedule social media activity, reporting on channel and campaign performance, identifying risks, issues and influencer engagement
- Act as brand champion ensuring right tone of voice for content across all CILEX channels, that all creative and copy for campaigns adheres to brand guidelines, and maintaining our Brand Hub for internal colleagues to self-serve
When you join our team, you work remotely, so you can be based anywhere in the UK you like as long as you have reliable internet connection there’s no need to relocate. However, you will be expected to attend regular face-to face meetings so you’ll need to be able to travel.
What we’re looking for
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in marketing, communications or business-related qualification
- Experience in campaign delivery across multiple channels
- Able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of a wide range of digital communication channels.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Excellent technical/ design / IT skills.
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Use and understanding of CRM systems
- Use and understanding of Email marketing systems
What We Can Offer
- Remote Working (with an expectation to attend meetings where required following social distancing guidelines)
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- A Health and wellbeing focus
- Access to our training and development Learning Hub
CILEX – Redefining the legal profession
CILEX supports, trains and represents over [20,000] lawyers, paralegals, legal secretaries and other skilled professionals. Our job is to train, support and advocate for our members, while ensuring they uphold the professional standards we set. But we can’t succeed in that goal if we’re always looking backwards at how things used to be – how things have always been.
So, we’re a bit different from other professional bodies. No oak panelling. No latin motto. No stuffy tradition. Instead, we’re a bit more progressive, a bit more flexible in our ways of working, and a bit more forward-looking. We’re looking for people who want to be part of our diverse and imaginative team; people who want to innovate and make a difference.
Who We Are
We are vocal champions for progressive change in our sector, recognising that the profession and the qualifications that support legal practice need to adapt to the evolving requirements of individuals, businesses and institutions. To this end, we have developed an innovative qualification framework, delivered remotely through our commercial delivery arm, CILEX Law School and a network of accredited training providers. We are committed to broadening access to the legal profession by removing academic and financial obstacles to entry and providing pathways into law that allow professionals from all backgrounds to learn as they earn.
To transform the legal profession by educating, developing and supporting our members to deliver high-quality, accessible legal services for the benefit of society as a whole. In achieving our mission we are committed to:
- Celebrating difference
- Challenging outdated perceptions
- Combining technical expertise with practical insight and emotional intelligence
- Providing opportunities without barriers
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Student Recruitment Marketing Executive -London 11 Months FTC -Hybrid £35,468-£43,558 ideally to start ASAP.
Working within Student Marketing, Recruitment and Admissions (SMRA) department, you will support the University in realising its student recruitment targets by reaching quality prospective students in both domestic and international markets, advocating a first-class student experience that begins at enquiry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake the development, implementation and evaluation of marketing campaigns that utilise both digital and traditional marketing techniques to support the Department's annual operating plan objectives and longer-term strategic goals.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate above-the-line marketing activities such as outdoor, digital advertising and third party solus emails as part of an integrated marketing campaign in both domestic and international markets.
- Provide in-house expertise in operational marketing disciplines such as advertising, brand and content execution, CRM, digital marketing, and market research.
- Lead on the planning, build and optimisation of paid search campaigns.
- Monitor, interpret and report on key marketing metrics for assessing impact and contribution towards objectives that are measurable and meaningful.
- Work with the Digital team to implement campaign tracking and goals to improve reporting capabilities across all marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the website and other digital channels are optimised for marketing campaigns and facilitate an excellent customer journey.
- Work with the Content team to create rich media and other content needed to support the delivery of marketing campaigns that is fully optimised for the desired audience and distribution channel.
- Ensure market research and customer insight findings feature in all marketing campaign plans.
- Work with the CRM team to implement effective CRM principles and practices within all marketing campaigns to provide a first-class prospective student journey.
- Build and maintain knowledge of digital platforms and changes in technology relevant to the role.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate: -
- Substantial experience of working in a marketing position that has required a knowledge of both traditional and digital marketing principles and techniques.
- Proven experience of developing and implementing operational marketing plans that include above-the-line print and/or digital advertising activities.
- Ability to implement campaign tracking and monitor, interpret and report on data and metrics for marketing campaign evaluation.
- An understanding of marketing practices and theories including areas of specialism in the fields of digital marketing, market research and CRM.
- Experience of using website Content Management Systems (CMS) and knowledge of practices for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Experience of creating marketing collateral and content assets (both in print and digital formats) that support marketing acquisition campaigns.
- Experience of implementing brand guidelines and championing brand advocacy.
- Experience of building effective internal working relationships across all levels of seniority and functions.
- Proven ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Communicates effectively orally, in writing and/or using visual media
- Uses effective learning and professional practice to support excellence.
- Plans, prioritises, and organises work to achieve objectives on time
- Works collaboratively in a team and where appropriate across or with different professional groups
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with students or customers.
- Uses initiative or creativity to resolve problems.
If this role is of interest, please do apply ASAP with an up-to-date version of your CV highlighting all your relevant experience.
The National Deaf Children’s Society is the leading charity dedicated to creating a world without barriers for deaf children and young people.
Brand Marketing Manager
London office or home-based (UK)
£38,362 - £45,465 (London office based)
£34,808 - £41,199 (home-based)
35 hours per week
Are you a brand visionary with an enthusiasm for what makes a brand successful? Are you excited by the opportunity to evaluate brand resonance with deaf and hearing audiences? This exciting new role in our Digital Marketing Team will steer the National Deaf Children’s Society through a brand review and help us to evolve our brand and event marketing.
You will work with creative and marketing agencies to scope and deliver a brand refresh, lead our brand research and drive our brand and events marketing strategies. You will work across teams to lead and co-ordinate high-impact cross channel brand marketing campaigns.
You will be a confident project manager with experience of recruiting and managing marketing and creative agencies. You will be skilled at proposing brand research questions and evaluating insights. And you will have a background in developing and delivering brand and event marketing activities. If you want to make your mark on our brand identity, this is a fantastic opportunity to do so.
You will be joining a team who are driven to remove barriers for deaf children and young people by raising the profile of the National Deaf Children’s Society and our key campaigns. We are working towards taking an agile approach to our marketing. All team members are encouraged to set time aside each month to explore new ideas and approaches.
To apply for this role, you will have to complete an online application and specify how you meet the person specification criteria, as outlined in the job description. To do this, we suggest that you download the job description from our website prior to starting your application.
Currently, the application process works best on desktop / laptop devices.
The closing date for applications is on Friday, 8th July 2022 at 23:59.
We expect interviews to be held on Zoom on Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th July 2022.
The National Deaf Children’s Society is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young adults and expects staff and volunteers to share that commitment.
We strive to provide an accessible recruitment process. If a disability or long-term condition makes it difficult for you to complete our application form, please contact us to discuss alternative formats. If you require reasonable adjustments for taking part in the interview, please indicate this in response to the corresponding question in the application form.
Additional information about the support we offer is on our jobs page.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and committed to offering interviews to candidates who request to be considered under the disability confident scheme and meet the minimum requirements of the person specification.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to promoting work life balance amongst its staff.
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be asked to declare and explain their gaps in employment. All our offers of employment are subject to pre-employment checks – these checks include but are not limited to references, right to work in the UK, disclosure (if applicable) and qualifications (if applicable).
The National Deaf Children’s Society is a registered charity in England and Wales (1016532) and in Scotland (SC040779).
Interim Marketing Assitant
The Talent Set are delighted to be working with a health charity to find them an enthusiastic interim marketing officer.
They are looking for a general marketer to support them for a 5-month interim period.
Key responsibilities include:
- Book and manage simple graphic design requests, including monthly awareness day assets for social media
- Proofread content for social media channels and website.
- Conduct ad hoc competitor reviews and survey requests
- Assist with monthly reporting, especially competitor summary
- Download and send images from Thirdlight
- Building effective working relationships with key internal colleagues and external stakeholders, including business development partners.
- Working closely with the design agency on creative briefs
The Ideal candidate must have the following:
- Full marketing experience
- Competitor Analysis experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Assist with monthly reporting, especially competitor summary
What is on offer
Salary: £128- £151 per day (Inside IR35)
Location: Hybrid working model, 2 days a week in their London office.
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.
The role will be to provide marketing analytics and influence marketing and organisation decision making by ensuring they have a clear understanding of the effectiveness of their activity, performance of products and services, and behaviour of their audiences.
Marketing analytics and reporting
Ensure marketing systems are set-up to support performance marketing tracking and reporting (including through Google Tag Manager (GTM) and Data Studio)
Work with agency partner and marketing, digital and data colleagues to set up campaign tracking and monitoring
Analyse campaign performance metrics and trends in order to benchmark campaign activity
Use data analytics software (Google Analytics), email service provider (ESP) and CRM system (Dynamics) to interrogate data and produce regular reports on KPI's and performance
Support marketing colleagues with post-campaign analysis and recommendations for optimisation and improvement
Support the marketing and communications manager to deliver the monthly KPI dashboard and to provide insight and analysis to support the planning process
Data management and segmentation
Provide insight and data segmentation support for email and campaign activity, using CRM (Dynamics) and email service provider, Click Dimensions
Proactively suggest ways to improve the quality of data and use within marketing activities
Work closely with marketing and CRM colleagues, and specifically the CRM and data officer, to represent marketing requirements and input into CRM system and data management decisions
Keep up to date with data protection issues, especially those pertaining to business data and any other circumstances pursuant to NCVO's operating environment including GDPR and PECR
Knowledge of tools such as MS Excel, Google Sheets, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords, Data Studio as well as social media analytics
A good understanding of CRM systems (ideally Dynamics), with the ability to segment and manage data profiling lists
An understanding of performance/acquisition marketing and how this is applied using Ad/MarTech through search, social media and display channels
Technically and digitally savvy, able to learn new software quickly and troubleshoot technical problems
Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
Excellent attention to detail
Collating data and information into clear reports for different purposes
Ability to communicate insights from data appropriate to the audience
Strong Excel skills
General marketing KPI reporting and/or dashboards
Working with Email Service Providers (ESPs) e.g. Click Dimensions, DotMailer/DotDigital, Emarsys, CRM platforms (Dynamics etc) and data analytics packages
Setting up email automation campaigns and A/B testing
Working collaboratively as part of a digital, insight or marketing team
Active commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion
Opportunity type: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 36 hours per week
Salary: £26,959 per annum
We’re hiring for two roles to help grow and maintain one of the largest arts memberships in the world. Working across paid and owned channels, you will deliver effective marketing campaigns and communications to drive new membership sign-ups and increase Members’ lifetime value.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the membership team at one of world’s leading art institutions and membership schemes. Our 140,000+ Tate Members, 135,000+ Tate Collective Members and 250,000+ email subscribers are incredible advocates for Tate, making up a large proportion of our visitors and providing crucial support for our galleries, helping fund exhibitions, new acquisitions, and access to the collection for all.
The Tate membership team is responsible for delivering outstanding experiences for Tate Members, Tate Collective and email subscribers across all marketing channels and touch points. Working across the four galleries and collaborating with colleagues across the organisation, we’re responsible for delivering on ambitious targets for retaining current Members, acquiring new Members, and maximising revenue and satisfaction and we’re passionate about giving Members the best possible experience of art to build loyalty and deliver lifetime value.
You’ll bring to the role experience of delivering and optimising marketing campaigns across digital and print channels, excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, a flair for writing engaging copy and using data and insights creatively to deliver first class marketing communications.
Tate aims to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from Black, Asian, ethnic minority, and/or disabled applicants as these groups are currently underrepresented in the cultural sector.
Successful candidates will have access to a range of benefits, including 25 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 27 days pro rata after 3 years of service; an extra day off for your birthday each year; a cycle to work scheme; opportunities for blended and flexible working; free access to Tate exhibitions and other museums and galleries; Life Assurance; and a ‘Defined Contribution’ pension scheme with generous employer contributions. Successful candidates who are already members of the Civil Service Pension Scheme or have recently left the scheme may be eligible to remain as members of this scheme instead.
The closing date for the submission of completed application forms is 17 July 2022 by midnight.
Our jobs are like our galleries, open to all
Brand and Marketing Manager
Home based, remote working
£29,000 - £40,000 pa plus excellent benefits
35 hours per week
We know that massively increasing our reach is key to meeting our strategic aims. Our brand is starting on a new journey that has huge potential in terms of reach and impact: the Brand and Marketing Manager will be a hands-on, highly skilled professional who will help us realise that potential.
You are an experienced marketer, confident in working across a wide range of topics, audiences and channels to create compelling, engaging marketing campaigns. You understand the importance of brand and the most effective tactics needed to build a strong one. You are a strong communicator and can craft the right content for different channels and audiences.
You have the personal experience and confidence to shape and manage marketing projects and campaigns from their inception to delivery.
You have great interpersonal skills that allow you to influence internal and external stakeholders effectively. You care about social justice and are passionate about getting the voices of people who are deaf, have hearing loss or tinnitus heard by the public and those with the power to make change.
We are RNID. Together we’ll make life more inclusive for deaf people and those with hearing loss or tinnitus.
Our charity has been through a complete transformation, while building on the best of our past. We’ve returned to our former, much-loved name, become wholly remote working, and established a new strategy, focused on reaching the 12 million people in the UK who are deaf, have hearing loss or tinnitus. We are creating a radically different culture which is externally focused, curious, evidence-based, deliberate, agile and future orientated.
We are ambitious and this is where you come in.
We champion the value of difference and equality and celebrate our diverse and inclusive workforce. We actively encourage applications from eligible candidates from BAME backgrounds or who are deaf or hard of hearing. With almost 20% of our employees having a disability we proudly hold Disability Confident Leader status and guarantee an interview for disabled applicants meeting the minimum essential criteria.
Closing date: 12pm, 18 July 2022.
Interview date: w/c 25 July 2022.
Hope for Justice exists to bring an end to modern slavery by preventing exploitation, rescuing victims, restoring lives and reforming society. Around the world, we are growing a movement of abolitionists who believe freedom is worth the fight. Our team works from more than 30 locations across five continents. If you’re looking to make a difference, this is the place for the you.
Hope for Justice is committed to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion. If you feel that your skills and experience fit one of our roles then we would welcome your application regardless of your background.
Hope for Justice is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Marketing and Campaigns Specialist to join our dynamic global Digital and Communications team.
As Marketing and Campaigns specialist you will use your strong visionary and organisation skills to deliver powerful and engaging multi-channel campaigns which will raise awareness about modern day slavery supporting Hope for Justice's database and donor acquisition strategy. In this role, you will also have the opportunity to utilise your broad range of creative skills to develop and bring important campaigns to life working alongside the creative writers, graphic designers, and film producers who are part of our cross functional team.
To be successful in this role, you will need outstanding organisational and communication skills as you will work closely with multiple stakeholders. You will have the ability to present and pitch ideas and concepts while working under pressure to meet deadlines. Experience in a range of digital communication platforms is needed in addition to an understanding of the law and regulations relating to in-person and digital fundraising.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing, global non-profit organisation with a well-respected reputation for changing lives and fighting for freedom for those affected by modern day slavery and human trafficking.
For more information, please download the Role profile at the bottom of the advert.
- Create and develop dynamic marketing content for campaigns, marcomms and events
- Create and maintain a long-term calendar of campaign activity, adapted around key dates (and dates to avoid), capacity, and organizational requirements.
- Assist with the optimization of our marketing automation and donor journey processes
- Collaborate with designers, film makers and external influencers to produce marketing ideas and strategies for campaigns and events
- Convince key stakeholders of your creative ideas
- Keep wider department updated on latest marketing trends and technological platforms
- Present internally and externally to promote the story of a campaign or communication
- Collaborate and manage relationships with external partners, influencers and agencies
- Work at all times in line with organisational policies and procedures and the wider strategy, culture and ethos of Hope for Justice.
- Understand and uphold the standards outlined in the Hope for Justice Safeguarding policies, acting with due care and attention to safeguard the wellbeing of anyone that comes into contact with our work and reporting concerns if they do arise.
Benefits of working at Hope for Justice
Hope for Justice is committed to supporting our staff’s wellbeing and offers competitive salaries and a range of additional benefits to our staff. This includes generous annual leave entitlement, pension scheme contributions, company sick pay, enhanced maternity and paternity pay and access to the Employee Assistance Programme for staff and their family. As well as operating both Flexible and Hybrid working policies for our UK employees.
Salary: Up to £35,000, depending on experience.
Closing date: 7th July 2022, the vacancy may close early as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
Location: Flexible, (Travel to the Manchester head office will be occasionally required)
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which include criminal records checks, in line with our Global background checks policy. Hope for Justice participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this scheme, as part of the referencing process we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her understanding of these recruitment procedures.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.