Amnesty International is renowned and respected the world over for promoting and protecting human rights. Our staff’s dedication and talent has changed and saved countless lives. As part of our Fundraising department, your work will change lives too.
About the role
Amnesty International UK are looking for a Direct Marketing Executive to join their Individual Giving Team for a period of secondment until November 2020.
In this key role, you’ll help to deliver effective direct marketing strategy – driving income for Amnesty International UK. You will provide support on a wide range of campaigns, for example: direct mail, telemarketing, social media, email and others. You will work closely with external agencies to ensure all campaigns are delivered to the highest standard, within deadlines and on budget.
To rise to the challenge, you’ll need experience of managing direct marketing campaigns, and an understanding of fundraising principles and techniques. Excellent planning and scheduling skills mean you’ll have no problem handling multiple projects, while the ability to analyse and interpret numerical/statistical data will stand you in good stead. And since you'll be building relationships with external agencies as well as other Amnesty UK staff, excellent communication skills are vital.
Our aim is simple: an end to human rights abuses. Independent, international and influential, we campaign for justice, fairness, freedom and truth wherever they are denied. Already our network of over seven million people is making a difference in almost every country in the world. Whether we are applying pressure through powerful research or direct lobbying, mass demonstrations or online campaigning, we are all inspired by hope for a better world. One where human rights are enjoyed by all.
How to Apply
For further details about the role and to apply, please click the 'apply on website' button and complete an application before midday on Friday 27 September 2019.
Interviews will be held at our Shoreditch office on Tuesday 15 October 2019.
Amnesty International values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Applications for flexible working will be considered.
Our client is a leading national charity for hospice and palliative care. They work to ensure all adults and children living with a terminal or life shortening illness receive the care and support they need, when they need it. They believe that everyone, no matter who they are, where they are or why they are ill, should receive the best possible care at the end of their life. No one should die in avoidable pain or suffering.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Direct Marketing Executive. This is a new role, which will take general responsibility for increasing supporter engagement more widely across the income generation department with the overall aim of growing the income and long-term support from individuals. This role will greatly benefit the Charity's aims and goals and is highly valuable to the Charity.
Your role will involve managing supporter engagement and donor journeys for their individual supporters, past event participants and legators. This includes responding to fundraising enquiries by email and phone, regular newsletters, mailings, on-line activity, and sending well written and timely thank you letters and other correspondence to individual supporters and donors. You will also undertake the general management and marketing of the legacy programme including drafting and sending letters, responding to and making specific enquiries, generating reports and marketing collateral, maintaining accurate filing systems paper and electronic, for all legacies and to manage their legacy marketing.
We are looking for someone with experience of producing engaging, clear and concise copy that is appropriate for supporters. You should have an understanding of legacy marketing and processes related to legacy giving, digital fundraising experience along with experience of managing direct marketing techniques in a fundraising environment
Interested applicants should send their CV in the first instance.
Do you want to drive the retail marketing for the UK's largest charity retailer?
If so you could be perfect as our Senior Marketing Executive.
About the role
You'll be responsible for retail marketing to support the Retail Division's 550+ high street clothing shops to deliver against strategic business and charity objectives.
As Senior Retail Marketing Executive, you'll be a key point of contact for the high street clothing shops; ensuring their needs and requests are supported and all campaigns and activity are communicated via internal channels in an efficient and effective way within agreed internal communications parameters.
Managing an agreed calendar of initiatives and promotions across multiple channels you'll work with a range of specialists and key stakeholders to deliver the programme.
As a part of the role you'll also get the opportunity to create cross fascia cause campaigns across our entire estate aligning to our core brand messages including activity within the BHF estate of 180 + furniture stores.
You'll be experienced in a wide range of marketing disciplines including POS, DM, promotional advertising and multi-media and you'll need to have experience in design, artwork, print/production - including mass distribution and implementation.
In addition to experience of campaign evaluation and analysis (including experience of commissioning insight to agreed briefs), you'll also be:
- an 'ideas' person with a proven track record for developing new ideas and bringing them to life
- a team player with a friendly, confident, upbeat and professional manner who is capable of working at pace
- highly numerate with experience of managing marketing budgets to deliver against targets
- strong with communication and stakeholder management, both for copywriting and presenting at a senior level.
Everyone who works at the British Heart Foundation is part of something bigger - a mission to beat heartbreak from the world's biggest killers. Heart and circulatory diseases still kill 1 in 4 people in the UK and that's heartbreak on a scale we simply don't accept. Across our offices and stores, we are helping fund research that saves lives. If that's a mission that inspires you, and you have the skills we need, you could be the Senior Marketing Executive we're looking for.
How to apply
To apply for this role please click through to our website for further details. Our process involves submitting your CV and a supporting statement, which should outline your interest and explain how you meet the role's criteria.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
British Heart Foundation recognises and respects the value and diversity of all.
This exciting 1 year contract role has been created to support a programme of events, networking and marketing activities to celebrate our 25th Anniversary in 2020. Liasing with some of the most senior leaders in our country, across all sectors, you will be part of the small team enabling Windsor Leadership to maintain its position as one of the pre-eminent leadership development organisations in the UK.
- Planning, co-ordinating, and managing events
- Researching alumni information and preparing documents
- Liaising with alumni and other stakeholders
- Collating feedback and creating post-event reports
- Supporting social media activities and e-news mailings
- Managing and planning content and delivery of all social media channels
- Promoting development programmes and the Leadership Academy
- Promoting alumni events and the alumni portal
- Managing creation of engaging multimedia content including videos, blogs, podcasts, photography
- Managing and facilitating social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Reporting on performance of social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics, and directly from social media platform analytics.
The role starts in Autumn 2019 and lasts for a year. The postholder will be managed and supported by our Alumni Relationship & Marketing Manager.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Pennies is seeking a Marketing & Digital Executive to cover a period of maternity leave. The role works closely with the Marketing & Communications Manager, and is line managed by the Head of Marketing & Communications. The Marketing & Digital Executive provides support to the marketing & communications team to achieve the charitable aims and organisational objectives, in particular increasing awareness of Pennies and sharing the impact of micro-donations.
The Marketing & Digital Executive helps deliver the Pennies marketing & communications plan, with a focus on digital marketing channels and opportunities. They also provide support to the wider team to assist in delivering the business plan.
Duties & accountabilities
- Lead on the planning, creation and posting of content for digital channels, including website and social media.
- Maintaining and updating the digital content calendar.
- Helping raise Pennies’ social media profile, including exploring new online opportunities.
- Basic monitoring of digital channel performance analytics.
- Writing copy, impact stories and other blog posts for the Pennies website.
- Uploading content and images for new and existing web pages.
- Using the website’s inbuilt search engine optimisation software and Google Analytics to analyse website performance.
- Identify improvements and editorial opportunities to improve website and boost SEO ranking.
- Provide general assistance with web development projects as and when they arise.
Events and awards
- Support Events Coordinator with creation of marketing materials for events and awards, including trade shows, conferences and Pennies own events.
- Planning digital comms opportunities relating to events and awards, engaging key internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating content for and maintaining our charity impact stories library
- Maintaining a quote database, featuring quotes from supporters and partners, and identifying opportunities for new messages of support.
- Writing partner case studies.
- Providing content for and help to create presentations including quotes, images and case studies.
- Maintaining the Pennies “Pick and Mix” presentation slide deck, including updating statistical data, in conjunction with the Operations Team.
- Creation of bespoke marketing materials to support stakeholders, as part of in-house design team lead by Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Help with projects that support the wider team.
- Act as Editor of ‘Pennies Digest’, a weekly internal comms newsletter of team updates.
- Monitor, file and share Pennies media coverage.
- Monitor and share news related to prospective and current stakeholders.
- Respond to website enquiries as first port of call.
- Monitor relevant third party research, summarising results to share with full team for sales and marketing purposes.
Experience & qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communications skills including proofreading.
- Experience working in an office environment.
- Working knowledge of website CMS, in particular WordPress, or similar web content management system.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel and PowerPoint).
- Broad appreciation of different social media platforms.
- Basic knowledge of desktop publishing and creative design tools, e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud software.
You should have:
- good creative judgment;
- the ability to relate to, negotiate with & influence others both internally and externally;
- a positive attitude and desire to contribute;
- the ability to identify and manage priorities;
- the ability to work effectively and with minimum supervision in a fast-paced professional environment with multiple tasks and deadlines; and
- the ability to demonstrate professionalism and confidence in all areas of accountability and when working with sensitive information.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Direct Marketing Executive (Individual Giving), an excellent opportunity for a passionate marketer to join a Welfare Charity, based in Central London.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your Direct Marketing skills within an established and successful charity, working with a supportive team.
The Marketing Campaigns/Individual Giving team lead on direct marketing campaigns that engage with new and existing supporters, focused on increasing awareness and income for the cause.
As the Direct Marketing Executive (Individual Giving), you will work closely with the Head of Individual Giving to plan, coordinate, deliver and project manage a portfolio of Direct Marketing Campaigns across on and off-line channels; Direct Mail, Email and Social Media.
- Plan and schedule marketing campaigns, working with and briefing external agencies and suppliers.
- Write creative briefs for external agencies and collate information for each campaign.
- Oversee data selection, copywriting and manage the creative processe of each campaign.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of each campaigns, making recommendations for future projects
Our client is looking for a passionate marketer who is passionate about the charity sector and loves coordinating marketing campaigns, aimed at raising awareness and funds for the cause. You will have previous experience and skills in areas such as:
- Experience in marketing, across various channels and an understanding of Direct Marketing techniques. Ideally managing direct marketing campaigns.
- Excellent copy writing and proof-reading skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills to work with a range of external suppliers.
- Experience using of using Excel or databases and the ability to analyse data.
- Experience of project managing multiple projects at any one time.
Alzheimer's Society is the UK's leading dementia charity. We provide information and support, improve care, fund research, and create lasting change for people affected by dementia.
Position: Direct Response Marketing Coordinator
Contract type: Full Time, Fixed term - until 27 July 2020 (secondment cover)
Hours: 35 per week
Salary: £22,367 to £23,270 - depending on skills and experience + London allowance of £3,600
Closing date: 26 September 2019
Interview date: 4th October 2019
About the role:
We are looking to recruit a Direct Response Marketing Coordinator to join the Mass Participation fundraising team, focusing on Memory Walk, the Alzheimer’s Society’s flagship mass participation fundraising event. Memory Walk is a series of sponsored walks and is one of the top five Mass Participation charity events in the UK.
You will lead on planning and delivering all aspects of Memory Walk marketing plans. Focusing on implementation of the owned and earned marketing channels aimed at driving participants to sign up and take part. At the same time heavily supporting the Direct Response Marketing Manager through creative and paid media activity, ensuring it is in line with external market trends and meets growth objectives.
Working as a part of the team in a fast paced and responsive environment, you will possess good time management and negotiation skills. It goes without saying that you will have great communication skills as you will be engaging with colleagues at all levels across the Society as well as members of the public as well as external agencies and our partners.
With your strong attention to detail, pro-active nature and ability to build successful relationships, you will quickly establish yourself as a key member of the Mass Participation Events team.
Mass Participation Fundraising products and events are crucial to the Society’s fundraising strategy and the support we give to people affected by dementia, So if you are a fundraising or marketing professional who is highly motivated, organised and enthusiastic about making a difference we would love to hear from you!
You may have experience of the following: Direct Response Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Charity, Third Sector, NFP, etc.
University of East London Students’ Union is a progressive charity that supports 13,000 students that study at the University of East London. We have an amazing and inspiring hyper diverse membership that we exist to support and empower by representing their views and providing a range of supportive services, events and activities.
We are currently emerging from a period of significant change which has seen us restructure our staff team and start to challenge many of the misconceptions we had about what a students’ union is and does. We did this because we know that our students are unique, have complex lives and require new ways of thinking to support them. Undergoing this level of change isn’t easy, and whilst things are more positive then ever, we still have a long way to go.
We see the evolution of our marketing, communications and engagement systems as a key element in our ability to influence and achieve greater success. Our goal for you will be to understand our members’ needs, improve communications, drive further improvements in our services, and increase the engagement we have with all students. By providing a better range of engaging and accessible services we can create a more inclusive students’ union that is both streamlined for local students and accessible for students who commute.
If you are excited by the opportunity to do something completely different, try new things and help us to better understand our students’ needs then this is a role for you. You will thrive in this role if you can operate in environments where change is constant, challenges are multifaceted and solutions require innovative thinking. Practically this means you need to be self-driven, able to operate with a degree of autonomy and balance competing priorities. If you want a typical 9-5, this probably isn’t for you.
You will also be a member of our senior leadership team and will lead key strategic projects, help the wider team communicate their work and its impact, and lead on relevant relationships with key stakeholders.
We are open to candidates from any background be that students’ union, education, charity, local government or private sector. We do however expect that you have a strong level of credibility with relevant theoretical and practical experience of marketing, experience of leading teams and track record of making changes that improve services and/or experiences.
For more information and to apply, please visit the job page via the application method on this site.
If you would like a confidential conversation about the role, please contact our recruitment consultant:
Closing date for applications: Monday 14th October
Are you a Digital expert? Do you have an in-depth knowledge of search engine marketing and the relationship between paid and organic?
If so, you could be the Digital Marketing Manager we're looking for.
About the role
We have the ambition to deliver £50million in digital revenue from key product portfolios by offering world-class digital experiences that achieve greater impact for research and BHF customers.
To help us to achieve this, we're looking for an accomplished person to join a committed and talented digital who truly believe in the cause.
As Digital Marketing Manager you'll lead the BHF's digital paid media team of channel specialists managing end-to-end campaigns across PPC, paid social, display and programmatic.
Your team is responsible for delivering best in-class digital media campaigns, working alongside third-party media and creative agencies as required; you'll drive acquisition and conversion, bringing extensive expertise and creativity across the digital marketing landscape to innovate our marketing and media execution to drive both revenue and impact online.
Collaborating with planning teams both internal and external while helping teams across Retail, Brand, Fundraising and Healthcare to meet their objectives using digital marketing, you'll play a strategic role in overseeing, coordinating and delivering effective digital acquisition, retention and stewardship for BHF campaigns and activities.
Able to mentor and motivate team members, you'll excel at building relationships, are able to present your ideas and vision to large groups of people including executive directors and secure their buy-in.
With strong analytical skills and the ability to deliver compelling customer journeys you'll use your experience to ensure that our key target audiences (including supporters, researchers, patients, carers and health care professionals) feel valued and inspired by their engagement with the British Heart Foundation online.
In return we offer a generous benefits package including flexible working, healthcare cover, dental plan, subsidised gym membership and substantial annual leave.
Heart and circulatory diseases kill 1 in 4 people in the UK. They cause heartbreak on every street. But if we can invent machines to restart hearts, fix arteries in newborn babies, build tiny devices to correct heartbeats, and if we can give someone a heart they weren't born with - imagine what's next.
How to apply
To apply for this role please use the apply button below. Our process involves submitting your CV and a supporting statement, which should outline your interest and explain how you meet the role criteria.
Please note that this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
British Heart Foundation recognises and respects the value and diversity of all.
My client is looking for a Digital Marketing Lead who can be full-time or part-time to be supporting the organisation to devise and deliver audience-focused digital marketing campaigns and activity which deliver against strategic objectives and KPIs.
- Embedding a joined-up digital marketing function within the charity, which is effective and impact focused, creating an integrated customer journey for our audiences
- Developing a digital marketing strategy with defined channel strategies to optimise marketing spend
- Develop end-to-end digital campaigns across multiple channels, and maximising marketing performance
- Working with teams across the organisation to enable and deliver bespoke and integrated digital marketing campaigns and support
- Lead on innovation bringing ideas to life digitally and delivering impactful change including; improved user journeys, identifying new revenue streams, exploring emerging technologies, developing new products, techniques and opportunities to reach the charities goals
- Lead on digital advice content development (inclusive of key word development), working closely with services to ensure a user - centred approach.
- Optimise the supporter journey across the digital environments, liaising with other teams and relevant offline activities to ensure appropriate digital communication routes for the right audience
- Lead and maximise SEO, paid social activity and AdWords management
- Create digital content (inclusive of video editing) for a variety of audiences, including the use of a range of digital software for message testing
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience in digital marketing and/or communications, ideally covering both fundraising and service user engagement
- Proven experience in project planning, management and delivery
- Experience of leading digital campaigns across multiple digital platforms
- Experience creating effective engagement journeys for supporters/customers
- Competent use of database/CRM systems.
- High level of competence with analytical tools across web and social media
- Expertise across social media platforms
This is a pivotal role and will support the Senior Marketing Executive and the wider team in delivering the Marketing Strategy across the organisation.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a busy working environment, is solution-focused and able to hit the ground running.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please submit a covering letter indicating how you feel you meet the person specification. Further details on how to apply are available on our website.
Permanent, 35 hours per week
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Closing date: 23 September 2019
Interviews to take place week commencing 30 September 2019
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Job based in London. The role may require the post holder to travel occasionally throughout the UK and attend events out of hours.
At FareShare, we fight food poverty by tackling food waste. We source fresh, quality and in date food that is surplus to requirements from retailers and manufacturers and redistribute it to charities and community groups that provide meals to vulnerable people - individuals who are homeless, unemployed, socially isolated or recovering from addictions.
FareShare operates 21 Regional Centres around the UK and in conjunction with our store level solution, FareShare Go, we now support over 10,900 local charities and community groups. Over the past year FareShare managed over 20,800 tonnes of food nationwide, feeding over 920,000 people every week. By making sure good food is not wasted, we turn an environmental problem into a social solution.
Main purpose of the role
FareShare has an experienced Marcomms department working to raise our profile and strengthen our brand amongst the general public, the food industry, our charity members, the media and other stakeholders.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic individual who feels passionate about food poverty and food waste in the UK.
This role is vital in strengthening FareShare’s ability to promote its work and the issues of food waste and food poverty. Your key focus will be to:
- Gather and provide content and evidence of FareShare’s work and impact (e.g. case studies, research)
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral to promote this and in the process maintain and ensure brand consistency
- Communicate and promote FareShare through various communications channels (events, website, newsletters)
This post requires someone with drive, initiative, a ‘just do it’ attitude and who is not afraid to learn on the job through giving it a go! By demonstrating this attitude and combining it with the experience level required below this is a great opportunity to make a real difference in an area of great relevance in the current economic climate.
- With the Marketing and Communications Manager, develop and implement the marketing and communications activity plan and production schedule to better promote FareShare to all our stakeholders across all communications channels
- Develop briefs for marketing materials and social media content, write copy and liaise with designers to publish
- Create and implement campaigns and materials to support internal communications
- Provide content by identifying stories across the FareShare network and develop cases studies to be used:
- for media, social media and PR/marketing purposes.
- by the various teams at FareShare National to pitch and promote FareShare and to nurture current partnerships
- Review, develop and maintain a bank of marketing resources, such as photos, case studies library and promotional videos and graphics
- Maintain a contact strategy for external stakeholders, including regular newsletters
- Deliver an effective support service to meet the communications and marketing requirements of the Fundraising and Operations Team, as well as the Fareshare Regional Centres
- Manage FareShare’s Google Grant and AdWords account to drive traffic to the FareShare website and support targeted campaigns on social media
- Assist the Marketing Manager on research activities/surveys, including research with our charity members
- Support the delivery of events as diverse as network conferences or public facing events
- Act as a brand champion by monitoring use of logo, messages, language, iconography and other visual elements
- Act as first point of contact for FareShare, including responding to email enquiries and redirect web enquiries to relevant people.
- Develop and manage other appropriate activities as defined by your line manager.
· Demonstrable experience of working in marketing/communications to raise the profile of an organisation or an issue ideally in FMCG or charity
· Demonstrable and proven track record of developing materials and resources to support campaigns
· Demonstrable experience of supporting internal teams in the delivery of team and organisational objectives
Skills, knowledge and abilities:
· Excellent copy-writing and proofreading skills and experience in writing engaging multi-channel content
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience in graphic design
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proven ability to develop and maintain good working relations, both within an organisation and with stakeholders
· A self starter with proven ability to work on own initiative, meet objectives and tight deadlines under pressure
· Accuracy, meticulous attention to detail and excellent proof reading skills
· Knowledge of Wordpress, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, salesforce and/or other CRM systems is desirable.
Values and behaviours
· A commitment to Equal Opportunities
· An understanding of, and sympathy with, FareShare’s mission and strategy
· Flexibility of approach and ability to work in a team
· Willingness and ability to travel around the UK on an occasional basis.
If you would like to apply for this role then please send a copy of your CV and a supporting statement showing how you meet the essential experience outlined in the person specification via our website.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Thursday 19th September. Interviews will be held in London during weeks commencing 23 September.
Do you want to be part of the push to cure Parkinson's?
Parkinson's is the second most common neurological condition affecting 1 in 37 people and comes with a shopping list of around 50 symptoms. The Cure Parkinson's Trust has one ambitious goal - to find a cure. The charity was set up in 2005, by four people living with Parkinson's, to address the lack of breakthrough in drugs to treat this condition and is now looking to step up their capacity with six new hires.
Based in Rickmansworth with one day per week in Central London
Prospectus is excited to be partnering with the Cure Parkinson's Trust on this recruitment campaign to recruit for a new Marketing Assistant. This role is offered on a permanent full time basis to work four days a week in Rickmansworth and one day a week in Central London, paying £22,000 per annum with interviews being held on October 2nd.
This is an opportunity to join the charity's marketing team and play a role in ensuring their voice is heard. You will be involved in collating event information and news stories for the charity's website and social media platforms, helping with the design and production of marketing materials and literature using Adobe InDesign, copywriting, and assisting with the collation of information for promotional and press materials. This will be a varied and exciting role and will be particularly suited to someone looking to fast track their marketing career.
Please visit our dedicated microsite for more information.
At Prospectus we invest in your journey as a candidate and are committed to supporting you in your application. In order to apply please submit your CV in the first instance and begin to prepare your supporting statement. Should your experience be suitable, we will send you the full job description and will arrange for a call and/or meeting to brief you on the role. You'll then have all the information you need to formally apply. We are looking forward to speaking with you soon.
Position: Marketing Manager (International & Private Patients Division)
Location: WC 1N, Central London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Benefits: 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays, generous pension scheme, flexible working, discounted season ticket loan and many more!
Closing date: 9am on Friday 4 October 2019
About the role:
Are you an experienced marketer looking to make a real difference to the lives of seriously ill children around the world? Apply for this exciting opportunity at one of the world’s leading children’s hospitals!
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead their marketing team and be responsible for all marketing activity across the international and private patient division. The role is exciting and rewarding and will involve working closely with agencies and internal teams, and will lead a team of three. Your work will often cross over multiple international markets but will focus on protecting and developing the GOSH brand in the Middle East and developing the brand in China and Russia.
About the team:
They are a small but ambitious team working for the international and private patient division. They have a broad remit across multiple international markets, offering plenty of opportunity to learn new marketing skills and engage with other cultures.
Although working for the hospital, the marketing team sits within the Charity, with access to high quality marketing support and training opportunities.
- You will be an experienced marketing professional with excellent stakeholder management skills.
Specifically, you will have:
- Proven ability in successfully managing multiple marketing projects or work streams at once.
- Excellent communication skills and proven influencing skills.
- A desire to make a difference to seriously ill children and their families from around the world.
- Line management experience and skill in leading a team.
About the Hospital and Charity:
Every day brings new challenges. Every day, over 600 seriously ill children from across the UK arrive for life-changing treatments. Every day, young lives hang in the balance as patients, families and staff battle the most complex illnesses. And every day, the brightest minds come together to achieve pioneering medical breakthroughs that change the lives of thousands of children – and change the world.
Our client treats children from all over the world in its International & Private Patients Division (IPP); many of these patients are funded by their governments because the treatment is not available in their home country. The income raised by these services is reinvested in the hospital to support the services it provides to UK NHS patients. This is role is solely focused on the International & Private Patients Division in the hospital but will benefit from being situated in our clients Charity with the same access to all charity employee benefits.
Recently awarded with a? ‘Best Companies 2-star accreditation' and placed number 17 on the 2019?Sunday Times Best 100 Not-for-Profit Companies list?– Our clients Charity offers a range of attractive benefits including; a flexible approach to working, 30 days holiday, life assurance, enhanced employer pension contributions, and a discounted season ticket loan. Please refer to the full job description below for more information.
How to apply:
Please click on the apply button in the top right-hand corner where you will be taken to a short application form to complete. You are encouraged to include a cover letter with your application, and should refer to the ‘Application and Interview FAQs’ on the career section of our website before you apply. ?
Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis and they reserve the right to close the role prior to the closing date, should a suitable applicant be found. Therefore, you are encouraged to apply right away, to avoid disappointment.
Due to the large number of applications they receive, they are unfortunately only able to inform shortlisted candidates of the outcome of their application. If you do not hear from them within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If your application is not successful, we hope that you will not be discouraged and will still apply for other suitable vacancies in the future.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Manager, Lead Generation Manager, B2B Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Communications, Marcomms, Brand Manager, Communications Manager, Marketing Executive, Brand Manager, International Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager, Online Marketing, CIM, Chartered Institute of Marketing, PR, Copywriting, Product Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Charity, Third Sector, Not for Profit, NFP, etc.
Who we are
Raising IT is the leading charity website and fundraising platform in the UK and Australia. Our vision is to mobilise the world’s wealth to bring joy and help the suffering. We work with over 1000 clients uplifting donations by tens of millions of pounds.
We grew quickly and we were acquired a few months ago by The Access Group - one of the top 20 largest tech companies in the UK - with a vision to become the world's leading solution for catalysing donations for charities.
We have a range of market leading products for charities, these include:
A robotic website creator that in a matter of minutes can build beautiful, emotionally engaging websites that would take agencies months to create
A powerful website and fundraising platform that manages an organisation’s events, shop, appeals and campaigns
A Google Grant Machine Learning tool that is successfully managing millions of pounds of Google Ads every month
We’re a rare breed of company that combines being part of a start-up vibe, with the learning infrastructure through our parent unicorn company, with the ability to impact amazing causes everyday like World Cancer Research, Street League, and Breast Cancer Haven.
A cornerstone of our strategy, is hiring a Marketing Manager to transform our direct marketing strategy, to becoming thought leaders in the not for profit digital arena and helping to develop a new global brand. You will be reporting directly into the founder/ Director of Raising IT.
Ultimately, your role is to be in charge of the targets for generating high volumes of qualified leads that are required for our sales plan to hit our target. You will be hands on, with support from the central Access marketing function, and have the ability over time to build a small team.
Your responsibilities will include:
Developing the direct marketing strategy to deliver the high volume of quality qualified leads to deliver our ambitious sales plan
Creating an inbound content marketing strategy that positions Raising IT as the thought leader in the sector
Reporting on metrics such as CAC and marketing funnel conversions to the central Access marketing function
Building email marketing and lead nurture flow campaigns through Marketo and Salesforce
Deploying an advertising budget and monitoring CPA and CAC
Expand marketing materials, case studies and the website to optimise conversions
What we’re looking for
A minimum of 3 – 5 years in Marketing Manager / Head Of Marketing role, ideally within SaaS or the technology sector
Proven track record in managing a marketing strategy for a fast-growing business
An entrepreneurial, hands-on mindset: we are looking for someone who will be hungry to get their hands dirty with the nitty-gritty of making our marketing plan a success
A results-focused person who is driven by targets and measures their success in terms of number of qualified leads they generate
Previous experience in content marketing, Salesforce, Marketo, marketing automation projects, email marketing, and brand development would be extremely useful in this role
A person who embodies our 3 core company values of intelligence, resourcefulness and caring