Nova has been deeply rooted in the community of North Kensington for 36 years
and makes a positive difference to the community by successfully supporting people
living on the margins of society to make a better go of their lives.
Each year Nova helps over 1,000 committed and motivated people to recognise
and achieve their potential.
We believe in improving people’s lives one person at a time by:
• Increasing skills and confidence
• Connecting diverse groups
• Providing opportunities
• Being a beacon for social change
We achieve our aims through 5 interconnected programmes:
• Information, Advice and Guidance
• Adult Community Education
• Volunteer Placements
• Family Programme
• Social Change Initiatives
We are a dedicated team that shares the same belief in creating a nonjudgmental
and positive atmosphere.