Retail Volunteer (Kidderminster)
Volunteer with us!
At Acorns we provide care and support for life limited or life threatened children and their families. We are a charity, so most of the care that we provide is funded through fundraising and through our shops.
To help us to continue to provide the care that we do, we are looking for fun and enthusiastic volunteers to join us in our Kidderminster shop. Our shops are exciting and dynamic, with no two days being the same. From our walk-in customers, to receiving donations, and everything in between
As a Shop Volunteer with us, you will be:
- Engaging with customers
- Accepting and sorting donated stock
- Pricing donations for sale
- Working on the till
Our shops are open Monday to Saturday (some open on Sundays too) 9am to 5pm. You can volunteer the hours that suit you, but it would be great if you could support in the shop for at least 3 hours a week.
Why Volunteer at Acorns?
- To help a local charity and make a difference in your local community
- Connect with likeminded people and make new friends
- Enhance your CV by learning new skills and gaining experience
- Opportunities to progress to other roles
- Access to free online courses
- Retail discounts
- Invites to social events and participation in our volunteer recognition schemes and rewards
Full training will be provided