Are you looking for a Fundraising role that makes a real difference to a local charity?
We are looking for volunteers to join us at Walsall Arboretum Bonfire Night on Saturday 4th November.
We're doing a big bucket collection for our Bonfire Night celebrations so we are looking for bucket collectors to join us on this special event.
Volunteers will receive complimentary entry to enjoy the fireworks!
Being a Fundraising Volunteer is an exciting and varied role that helps us to raise money for the children and family we care for.
At Acorns we provide care and support for life limited or life threatened children and their families. We are a charity, and our fundraising is vital to enable us to continue providing care and support to the children: it costs around £10 million a year to run our care services.
How much time will it take?
The event will take place from 4pm to 8pm
Am I right for the role?
We’re looking for volunteers who are
- Approachable and happy to raise awareness about Acorns
- Versatile and willing to adapt and help out
- Welcoming and friendly
- Reliable and honest
- Have good teamworking skills
Why volunteer at Acorns?
- To help a local charity and make a different in your community
- Connect with likeminded people and make new friends
- Learn new skills to boost your CV
- Opportunities to progress to other roles
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.