We're looking for an enthusiastic volunteer our small, friendly team at Action for M.E. You'll be assisting the fundraising, financial and administration teams with a mixture of tasks including:
- Preparing packs and relevant materials to send out to supporters, fundraisers and members
- Processing incoming and outgoing post
- Processing payments and updating member records
- Taking part in Action for M.E. events and campaigns
- Attending and contributing regular team meetings/huddles
- Generating stationary orders
- General office duties – writing letters, taking phone calls, processing documents (scanning, shredding, photocopying).
This role would be great for someone looking to gain or build-on experience in an office environment. We'll provide you with training and support and flexibility to allow you to explore areas of fundraising you're interested in.
Action for M.E. are a small, friendly team based in Keynsham near Bristol. The fundraising volunteer will be working at our office in Keynsham with the possibility of attending events in other areas.
Induction and training provided and travel expenses reimbursed.
How will you make a difference?
There are an estimated 250,000 people in the U.K. with M.E. and we know much of the public do not know how severe and debilitating M.E. can be. By joining us as an Office Volunteer, you’ll be providing support by contributing to the day-to-day running of the office, as an important part of a team aiming to end the ignorance, injustice and neglect experience by people with M.E.
Please read our attached job description to find out more about the role and Action for M.E.
If you would like to apply or find out more, please get in touch with our fundraising team (details are on the job description). We can then send you an application form and answer any questions you have.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.