Here at AFRIL, we do such amazing work and have so much going on that we’re looking to grow our team of volunteers to provide support with our social media platforms.
We are currently recruiting a team of volunteers to be responsible for social media campaigns, engage with new audiences and to widen AFRIL’s online presence.
We are quite flexible in terms of commitment, which can be remote working from home, but it would involve approx. ½ a day a week on average and working both individually and as a team to plan the communications campaign.
Key Team responsibilities:
- Manage AFRIL’s social media platforms for marketing purposes
- Update the Charity’s website
- Update and adding new content to our Twitter Instagram and Facebook page
- Coordinate and produce AFRIL online newsletter
- Liaise with staff and volunteers to get updates for the website/ social media
- Promote our fundraising events & other charity activities
- Advertise job/ volunteer vacancies
- Manage AFRIL’s photo library
- Providing ideas/suggestions for the development of our Social Media
There is more than one vacancy - we are looking for up to 5 volunteers.
- Passion and interest for refugees’ and asylum seekers’ rights
- Experience using key social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Organisation skills
- Goal oriented
- Team player
- Experience in running social media for charity/organisation
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.