Volunteer Foot Care Receptionist
Outline of the role
Age Concern Hampshire has many services that require someone to ‘meet and greet’ our Foot Care clients and to make them feel welcome and comfortable. This role is key to the success of some services. We are currently looking for someone to help our foot care clinic in Havant.
The role requires someone who is good at making people feel welcome. References and a Basic DBS check will be required.
- To greet clients on arrival
- Take payment by card payment machine
- Book in client for next appointment
- Wiping down surfaces between client appointments as per Covid safety guidance
- Follow all safety guidance for the foot care clinic and for the office environment – details will be provided
- Any other short administrative tasks requested by the foot care office staff
Covid safety guidance will be provided as well as initial training for the role of receptionist. A staff member will be on site to supervise and support you.
We are looking for volunteer Receptionists at the following locations:
The Heart of the Park
Dunsbury Way, Havant
Lockswood Care & Wellbeing Centre
Centre Way, Locks Heath, Southampton
NHS Avalon House
Chesil Street, Winchester
Hill Rise Community Hall
Bach Close, Basingstoke
White Hart Lane, Basingstoke
How to Apply
Please complete the job application form