We are looking for volunteers to help out in our Day Centre for older people with memory issues. We aim to provide an engaging and friendly atmosphere for older people. You will engage with and encourage the clients to take part in the exercise and activities. You will help with the serving of teas and coffees and the three course lunch. You may escort the clients to and from the transport and to a singing activity. The centre hosts activities which may include bingo or cards as well as singing, table tennis and are always looking for more engaging activities.
- To Engage with the Clients of the Centre helping them have an enjoyable time within the centre
- To serve the lunch and teas and coffees in the morning and afternoon.
- To give reminders to the clients as per their needs and summary care plan
- To help and encourage the clients to engage in the exercise and other activities such as cards, bingo, jigsaws, singing, arts and crafts or whatever is going on within the centre.
- To have an enjoyable time, a laugh and joke with the clients of the centre.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.