Wer are looking for a volunteer to Coordinate, recruitment, placement, support and training of volunteers across service areas offered by Age Concern Windsor
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
1. To provide the first point of contact for potential volunteers who want to volunteer with Age Concern Windsor (ACW).
2. To provide a consistent recruitment and induction service for volunteers, and in association with staff, to provide appropriate volunteer placement opportunities; to work with the Day Support Manager to ensure DBS checks are undertaken for relevant volunteers.
3. In association with staff, to offer ongoing support and training to volunteers; to ensure the delivery of that training.
5. To ensure that all parts of the service are managed consistently and meet standards of quality; to ensure that data and information is collected and collated to enable reports to be prepared; to prepare and present such reports, in association with the Day Support Manager.
6. To promote and market volunteering opportunities within the organisation through a wide variety of means, including liaison with other volunteer-involving and volunteer support organisations (e.g. WAM Get involved, Slough CVS, and others), ensuring consistent good practice is maintained in all volunteer-involving services.
7. As appropriate, to work with ‘external’ partners, their partners, sponsors and other organisations for the benefit of service users.
9. To undertake relevant training to maintain skills and knowledge necessary for this post.
10. To comply with all ACW policies and procedures and with all relevant legislation.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.