Why we need you:
You'll help the Individual Giving team deliver Gaming, Cause-led and Innovation programmes. These fundraising initiatives aim to raise vital funds needed to help support people affected by dementia and make a real difference in their lives. The funds we raise support research projects looking to find a cure for dementia and to improve the care of people living with dementia today.
What you’ll be doing:
• Providing support to the team who deliver telemarketing campaigns for fundraising activities.
• Using creative and administrative skill to support our direct mail and fundraising campaigns.
• Helping us to find new supporters, and to improve engagement from our current supporters.
• Analysing data, reporting on the results of our campaigns and sharing them with colleagues.
This role will suit you if you:
• Are confident using computers and recording data with good attention to detail.
• Have experience in a customer focused environment in fundraising or direct marketing or are looking to gain more skills in these areas.
• Are creative and good at problem solving to help improve the content of our communication.
• Are good at communicating with others written and verbally.
• Enjoy carrying out tasks independently and as part of a team.
What you can expect from us:
• We will make you feel welcome, included and respected.
• You’ll have a role manager who will support you throughout your journey with us.
• Out of pocket expenses (e.g. travel) agreed before you start in line with our policy.
• We’ll keep you up to date with relevant policies and procedures that apply to your role.
• You’ll have access to learning, development and engagement opportunities for volunteers.
What we need from you:
To ensure the safety and security of people with dementia we ask for:
• One reference and proof of identity
• Essential learning to be complete before starting in your role will take about one day.
• You won't need any equipment of your own as you will be based in one of our offices
Further information on the role and how to apply is detailed below.