We are looking for a volunteer who can provide support primarily to the Finance Team. The work in this role will therefore be varied.
- Reconciling of petty cash income, payments and bank statements.
- Reconciling of monthly credit card statements and processing these into accounting system.
- Processing supplier or sales invoices and credit notes and ensuring supplier invoices have been authorised.
- Assisting credit control.
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts and providing management information as required.
- Photocopying/ Filing and archiving of document.
- Help to maintain a tidy and safe working environment.
- Other administrative support as required
- This is wonderful opportunity for a Finance or Accounting Degree student to gain relevant experience while they do their studies.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to organise your own work, manage your time and work on your own initiative
- Using computer programs such as Word and Excel
- The ability to work as part of a team and value others
- Willingness to follow Aston-Mansfield’s policies, health and safety, equality and diversity and confidentiality
Lunch and travel expenses will be reimbursed.
Location: Durning Hall, Earlham Grove, Forest Gate, London E7 9AB
Duration: We would like someone for 6 months, but will consider a shorter time as this is an ongoing role.