Actingworks a non-profit community group dedicated to offering activities for children and their families, working nearly for 7 years in Westminster is looking for volunteers who want to gain experience in education/childcare. We run an after school activities programme for children KS1 up from all backgrounds, all abilities and including special needs. It is wonderful fun and the children learn interpersonal skills.
We are seeking a savvy wordsmith to join our Admin Angels team. As a Blog Editor, you will be responsible for providing timely, topical, balanced articles on the latest issues surrounding the educational, fitness & nutrition, tourism, and arts field. Candidates must have a knack and love for writing as a comprehensive understanding of Actingworks work. The blogger will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all blog content.
- Writing/Editing and manage blog posts
- Select and summarize appropriate content for weekly posts
- You must be able to write clearly and concisely articles
- Plan content to fulfill our marketing needs
- Post your weekly blog posts on our Facebook and Twitter
- Interact with readers’ questions and comments
- Excellent skills in Internet search
- Excellent level of English is a must
This is the perfect position for a student or recently graduated.
You can comfortably work from home on your spare time with the condition that you will write at least one post per week.
Your name will be featured in all our blog articles as the writer and you will be listed on our Admin Angels section on our page as part of our admin team for as long as you remain in your position as Actingworks blogger.
- This is a Volunteer job position (UNPAID).
- To apply please send us your CV mentioning your availability for an interview.
- Serious applications only.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.