Social Media Manager (Volunteer)
Are you a social media expert who can turn our social media into powerful tools to raise awareness and create a following? Would you like the opportunity to use your skills to do something meaningful and make a real difference to people in need?
We are seeking a volunteer who can develop and execute a plan to grow our social media to boost awareness of borderline personality disorder and our organisation.
- Build and develop a consistent social media strategy in-line with Borderline Support UK's work.
- Writing and creating engaging social media content, ensuring it complies with our policies and guidelines
- Maintain the current Twitter, Facebook and Instagram page
- Scheduling and posting regular, up-to-date engaging and accurate content across our social media channels
- Liaise with the board and key volunteers to produce content and ensure accuracy across all our channels
- Monitoring activity and responding to comments on social media channels
Ideally you should have:
- Working experience in social media content management including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Experience of creating graphics
- Experience of using social media scheduling
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Strong verbal, written and organisational skills.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.