To support the Fundraising team to manage Breast Cancer Haven’s network of Bra Banks. Bra Banks are collection bins placed in workplaces and public spaces to collect old and unwanted bras which we will then recycle to raise funds for our West Midlands centre. You will help us to establish a good network of Bra Banks across your local area. This is not only an excellent way to raise funds but it will also help us raise awareness about Breast Cancer Haven. The role suits someone who wants to help Breast Cancer Haven on an ad-hoc basis and would fit around your free time and personal commitments.
The role will involve
- Approaching local businesses to find new locations for Breast Cancer Haven’s Bra Banks
- Keeping accurate records of Bra Bank sites, dates placed and emptied.
- Emptying the Bra Banks at regular intervals throughout the year and bringing them to the West Midlands centre
- Completing associated paperwork.
- This flexible role can be carried out at times that suit you.
The Person we Seek
- A friendly, confident communicator with negotiation skills
- Good local knowledge in order to seek out new locations for Bra Banks.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good organisational skills
- Access to a vehicle (proof of driving license required) or good transport links
- A commitment to working within Breast Cancer Haven’s fundraising guidelines
Breast Cancer Haven will reimburse reasonable out-of-pocket expenses occurred such as car parking charges, and mileage. Receipts must be produced to receive reimbursement.
Volunteer to be Supported By : The Corporate Fundraiser
Location : Primary -Breast Cancer Haven, 1 St Bernards Road, Olton, B92 7AU (Plus across the region dependent on Bra Bank locations)
Dates: Choose locations and frequency that suits you.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.