We are looking to recruit a number of Area Support Coordinators. ASC's would be responsible for researching and monitoring any BPD and mental health support services or organisations (charitable, NHS and private) within their own area.
- experience of planning and organisation;
- a good working knowledge of Borderline Personality Disorder or mental health disorders;
- indepth knowledge of your region;
- good IT skills including Microsoft Office;
- excellent written communication;
- able to work on own initiative.
We estimate this role to be 4-8 hours per month, and flexible to your own schedule with regards days/hours worked.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a current CV and a Supporting Statement detailing your motivation for applying and how you meet the listed criteria.