This organisation is scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Don’t miss your opportunity, apply now!
Carers Trust Mid Yorkshire are a charity providing respite support to unpaid Carers; providing a regular break each week by stepping in to take care of their loved one for a few hours enabling the Carer to have some rest and relaxation of their choice. The organisation supports the communities of Kirklees, Wakefield, Leeds and Calderdale and is a charity of significant size with around 120 employees.
The organisation completes community fundraising activity on a regular basis and is looking for individuals who wish to help out for a few hours a week to help prepare and contribute to fundraising activity in a variety of settings.
1. Working with the fundraising team to assist in the execution of fundraising activities including event preparation and delivery
2. Assist in organising and promoting fundraising events, such as galas, car boot sales and more
3. Represent Carers Trust Mid Yorkshire with professionalism and enthusiasm at community events promoting the activity of the organisation and the benefits of its fundraising activity
1. Organisational skills and attention to detail
2. Previous fundraising experience is helpful but not required
3. Flexibility to adapt to changing fundraising strategies and priorities
1. Give back to your community by supporting a local charity
2. Gain valuable experience
3. Connect with other like-minded individuals
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.