Our Trustees play an active role in guiding the organisation’s strategy. Committed and enthusiastic, a number of them have been with us since the organisation’s early days. Our Founding Chair is coming to the end of his tenure in July 2021. In addition to appointing a new Chair, we are currently seeking to strengthen and expand the Board. To this end, we are looking for at least two new Trustees motivated to affect change through both charitable and business working, as we begin to apply the lessons from our implementation of the Carers Worldwide model to providing training and consultancy services. We particularly welcome applicants who bring one or more of the following:
· A commercial mindset and an understanding of the opportunities for the development of social enterprise and trading.
· Skills and experience in training and consultancy services.
· Understanding of the social investment market to support access to capital and the management of investment for the new enterprise.
· Commercial leadership.
· Experience growing enterprises to achieve scale.
· Expertise in digital marketing and innovation.
Applicants with other relevant areas of expertise would also be welcome to apply if the work that we do resonates, and you are excited at the opportunity to effect long lasting change at scale.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.