Administration Volunteer - St Neots, Huntingdon & St Ives Branch
This organisation is scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Don’t miss your opportunity, apply now!
A bit about this role
Thousands of cats each year rely on the help of animal charities because they have been abandoned, they have strayed or because there has been a change in their owner’s circumstances. Becoming an administration volunteer is just one way you can help improve the lives of cats in your local community. Our admin volunteers help provide vital admin support to our volunteer groups and teams across Cats Protection. They help keep up to date records of the number of cats that have been rehomed, collate supporter details and send out newsletters. This could be the perfect volunteer role if you have administrative experience, a passion for cats, or both!
What can you expect to be doing?
- Recording relevant information related to your volunteer group
- Signposting enquiries to the relevant teams within Cats Protection
- Sending information to supporters, volunteers and to our National Cat Centre
- Distributing information leaflets if required
A bit more information about this role and the team
What are the benefits to you and the cats?
You will develop new skills, expand your knowledge and make a significant contribution to improving the lives of cats and kittens by providing valuable administrative support to your local volunteer group. You will also meet new people, make new friends and be part of a dedicated team of volunteers.
We’re looking for someone with
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Willingness to be part of a team
- Previous experience in office administration (would be an advantage)