As a charity we are able to help thousands of cats each year thanks to the generous donations we receive from members of the public. Our fundraising team leaders have the exciting and varied role of inspiring our fundraising volunteers to plan and deliver local fundraising events. Using their passion and imagination, they oversee a small team of fundraising volunteers who come together to raise the vital funds needed to cover costs such as veterinary bills and food. Our fundraising team leaders support their team of volunteers in all aspects of their roles, making sure our volunteers are happy, confident and supported. As a Cats Protection Fundraising Team Leader you can expect to be:-
· Supporting and encouraging a team of fundraising volunteers
· Planning fundraising events and activities with your team
· Allocating tasks before and during fundraising events
· Keeping financial records from fundraising events
· Encouraging and promoting a professional image of Cats Protection
· Following policies and guidelines and ensuring licences and permits are obtained for events
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.