Campaigns, Research and Administration Volunteer – Slavery Free Croydon
Croydon Community Against Trafficking (CCAT) is a small Croydon-based charity which is committed to the fight against modern slavery and human trafficking. We are currently five trustees, one project manager, and a handful of volunteers.
We are currently establishing a multi-stakeholder project which aims to make the London Borough of Croydon a Slavery Free Borough. This is a significant operation and is currently in the initial stages, having just had the first of many multi-stakeholder meetings.
We are looking for a organised and reliable researcher to help with our campaigns, research and administrative tasks and keep us organised.
What you will gain as a volunteer:
• Being part of a dedicated volunteer-led team
• Valuable experience by helping establish a Slavery Free Croydon
• Giving back to your community and making a difference
• Learning new skills and gaining experience in the VCS sector
• Being part of projects where your ideas and contributions are valued
What your volunteering entails:
• Being the first point of contact for and coordinating research, writing and sharing of information
• Ensuring CCAT campaigns, research and admin runs efficiently
• Coordination and administration of research topics, newsletter campaigns, information sharing, blog content with Trustee/Staff support
• Data entry and collating data reports with Trustee/Staff support
• Referring complex issues to Trustee/Staff
• General admin support as needed
Your personal skills and attributes include:
• Previous Research or related experience
• Proficient at administration and able to use email, MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent data entry and administrative skills
• Organised, focused and pays attention to details
• Able to work to tight deadlines and can prioritise well
• Reliable, enthusiastic and great team player
• Friendly, dedicated and flexible
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.