Centre 70 offers low fee counselling for adults living in West Norwood and the surrounding areas. We currently have volunteer placement vacancies and are looking for volunteer qualified (accredited)Counsellors and counselling students from psychodynamic, humanistic and integrative courses. We offer in house fortnightly group supervision with up to 4 counsellors, which takes place for 2 hours.
Trainee Counsellor requirements are:
· To be in year 2 of a recognised counselling training, or to have completed a recognised counselling course to at least Diploma level, and in need of further counselling hours for BACP/UKCP accreditation
· To commit to a period of 2 years
· Attend supervision once a fortnight
· Contribute £10-00 towards each supervision session
· Be in personal therapy with a suitably qualified therapist for the duration of the placement
· See 3 clients per week over 40 weeks a year