Sound Healing Volunteer - Amy's Place
Amy’s Place is a partnership between the Amy Winehouse Foundation and Clarion Housing, providing supported living accommodation for young women aged 18-30 in recovery from drugs, alcohol and other addictive behaviors.
With training in alternative therapies such as Reiki and Sound Healing, you will support young women to improve their physical and emotional well-being in a group setting or on an individual basis.
- Delivering Sound Healing sessions in a 1-2-1 or group basis.
- Providing a safe, relaxing, therapeutic environment for the activity to take place.
Experience and requirements:
- Suitable candidates need to be qualified or nearing the end of a substantial training.
- Volunteers may be asked to have professional liability insurance.
- This role will require us to carry out an enhanced check through the disclosure and barring service.
Commitment can be flexible to suit your availability, from about 1-2 hours per week. Ideally this volunteer will commit to a minimum of 3 months
- Volunteers receive a thorough induction and have access to any relevant in-house and external training
- Reasonable travel and lunch expenses will be reimbursed
- The role is based at the service in East London. The exact address cannot be given until the volunteer starts due to safety and privacy reasons