Clean Break Theatre Company
Clean Break provides Theatre and writing based opportunities, including workshops from our studios in Kentish Town NW5 for women who have been through the Criminal Justice System or women at risk of offending with drug/alcohol and/or mental health needs. We work in a safe, women-only environment, creating opportunities for women to develop personal, social, artistic and professional skills.
Buses: 46, 88, 134, 214, 393
Tube: Kentish Town (northern line)
Overground: Kentish Town West
Development and Members Administration Volunteer
Purpose/summary of role
We are currently looking for a female volunteer to assist with general administration for the Development and Members Teams.
This is an opportunity for an individual looking to build their administrative skills across fundraising, marketing and participation support, as part of a lively, dedicated team. They will be supported by staff members to develop their administrative, research, design and evaluation skills.
Description of tasks
· Assisting with basic administration across the Development and Members Teams.
· Supporting the Members Festival Project until July 2020
· Creating internal and external marketing materials, including poster and flyer design.
· Support with administration of events, including support of guest lists and invites.
· Support the Members Team in completing project evaluations, collating participant numbers, and presenting information.
· Supporting communications with Clean Break Members including letters, emails, texts and internal sign-up sheets and registers, and responsibility for the Members’ noticeboard.
1 day per week, ideally Tuesday or Wednesday.
Potentially looking for someone who can commit on a long term basis.
Skills and Qualifications
· Experience in administration
· Willingness to learn new skills
· Enjoy working as part of a team
· Friendly manner, welcoming and efficient
· Enthusiasm, patience and respect for others
· Ability to work using own initiative
· Good communication skills
· Good IT skills, including Word, Outlook, and Excel
· An understanding of confidentiality and maintaining boundaries
· Working in compliance with policies and procedures
Yes. Wheelchair accessible
Training and Induction
Yes. You will be given an induction training into various aspects of the work and supported throughout by the Development & Communications and Members team.
Yes. Travel and Lunch
CV, Interview, reference trial period Enhanced DBS
The post is open to candidates who identify as female only (exempt under the Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9, Part 1)
We are committed to inclusion and equal opportunities in the workplace and we actively encourage potential volunteers from all backgrounds, of different ages, social and economic backgrounds, religions and sexual orientations, and from people with and without disabilities.
Perspective volunteers who are currently underrepresented in our company, who meet the specification, will be guaranteed an interview. Please do contact us to discuss any access requirements or support need you may have.
Samantha McNeil- Volunteer Coordinator
2 Patshull Road
Tel: 020 7 482 8621
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.