Role Description: Volunteer Office Assistant
Day & Time: Negotiable
Aims of Volunteer Role:
To support the team to provide timely response and follow up for service users
- Be the first point of contact for customers calling Community Connexions
- Answer customer calls
- Take messages to support the work of the customer service agents
- Carry admin tasks as requested and trained to do.
- Good telephone manner,
- approachable and empathetic
- Ability to accurately and succinctly record information
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Committed approach
- Reliable and dependable.
Full training for the role and an induction into the organisation will be given.
Boundaries of Role:
To work within Community Connexions GDPR and confidentiality policy.
Place of Work:
Based at Community Connexions Stanford Park Office GL53 7HX
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.