Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Community Fundraising Volunteer
The Community One Stop Shop exists to support the residents of West Edinburgh and to help alleviate the effects of poverty. We worked with over 3000 people last year through our services which include Advice Provision, Foodbank and Employability Support.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate volunteer to identify and create fundraising opportunities for us such as bucket collections and challenge events. We also would love your much needed help behind the scenes with admin duties relating to fundraising - all of which will help our supportive team in reaching our fundraising goals!
- Research grant, funding and fundraising opportunities
- Identify trusts/donors that could support COSS
- Fundraising administration
- Create fundraising social media content
- Support staff to organise fundraising events
- Attend fundraising events
- Fundraising experience and knowledge of the voluntary sector
- Confident with public engagement
- Research ability
- Flexible approach and adaptable
Commitment and location:
Long term- 6 hours per week (split between office and home)