Community Fundraising Volunteer
The Community One Stop Shop exists to support the residents of West Edinburgh and to help alleviate the effects of poverty. We worked with over 3000 people last year through our services which include Advice Provision, Foodbank and Employability Support.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate volunteer to identify and create fundraising opportunities for us such as bucket collections and challenge events. We also would love your much needed help behind the scenes with admin duties relating to fundraising - all of which will help our supportive team in reaching our fundraising goals!
- Research grant, funding and fundraising opportunities
- Identify trusts/donors that could support COSS
- Fundraising administration
- Create fundraising social media content
- Support staff to organise fundraising events
- Attend fundraising events
- Fundraising experience and knowledge of the voluntary sector
- Confident with public engagement
- Research ability
- Flexible approach and adaptable
Commitment and location:
Long term- 6 hours per week (split between office and home)
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.