Aim of the volunteer role:
To count rough sleepers once every other month out of hours. And to sign post rough sleepers to the housing provision provided by OMBC.
To provide a rough sleeping service to the people of Oldham. We offer support with move on options, benefits, housing, GP access, Identification, and onward referrals.
- To count rough sleepers in a specific area
- To ensure people meet the criteria to be defined as a rough sleeper
- To complete paperwork
- To safeguard all vulnerable adults and young people if needed
- To keep basic records of time spent and activities conducted ensuring to communicate this information with supervisor
- Submit volunteer expense records and complete Volunteer feedback survey.
- To complete supervision sessions every 8 weeks with Volunteer and Mentoring Co-ordinator
2 hours one month and 4 hours the next month.
During the unsocial hours of the night. Typically a few hours between 12am and 5am
Please contact Cherelle Farrell - Volunteer coordinator for;
- more information
- role descriptions
- application form
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.