We are looking for friendly volunteers to support us in helping people with learning disabilities and autism in Kings Lynn to live as independently as possible.
This is the perfect opportunity to give a couple of hours doing something you enjoy, and make friends along the way!
We are looking for buddies who can commit to a couple of hours at least once a month for a minimum period of 6 months (exact days and times can be discussed).
Activities will NOT include: Personal care or financial assistance.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Comfortable chatting with people with learning disabilities and autism.
- Committed and dependable.
A DBS check and two character references will be required for this role.
What you’ll gain from being a Dimensions volunteer:
Our volunteers play a vital role in our work and in return, we support them with:
- Free certificated training (with access to 800 plus courses)
- Free membership to an online shopping discount scheme
- Comprehensive support from professional, friendly and trained Dimensions staff
- Agreed travel expenses reimbursed
- An opportunity to gain real experience in the social care sector
Want to apply for this role?
If you’d like to be a Dimensions volunteer, we’d love to hear from you! Simply click on Apply with Charity Jobs below.