“Hi – I live in Penn in Wolverhampton and I am supported by Dimensions. I am looking for a friendly volunteer who has a dog!”
Do you have a calm and friendly dog? Would you enjoy some company on your walks?
This volunteering opportunity could be the perfect way to enjoy sharing your time with another dog lover and make a friend along the way.
Activities will include:
- Arranging with a gentleman we support to go for a walk together with your dog
- Chatting and getting to know your buddy
- Doggy cuddles!
- Providing friendship and fun
- Activities will NOT include: Personal care, medication or financial assistance
A DBS check and two character references will be required for this role.
What you’ll gain from being a Dimensions volunteer:
Our volunteers play a vital role in our work and in return, we support them with:
- Free certificated training (with access to 800 plus courses)
- Free membership to an online shopping discount scheme
- Comprehensive support from professional, friendly and trained Dimensions staff
- Agreed travel expenses reimbursed
- An opportunity to gain real experience in the social care sector
Want to apply for this role?
If you’d like to be a Dimensions volunteer, we’d love to hear from you! Simply click on Apply with Charity Jobs below.