Do you enjoy driving? Would you like to help people in your local community?
We are looking for friendly volunteers to make a difference to "T", a gentleman who lives on his own in Worcester.
You will help “T” by driving him to the activities and appointments that are important to him!
We're looking for someone who:
- Has a full, clean and current UK Driving License (or equivalent)
- Is aged 21 or over, with at least 2 years driving experience
- Has the ability to understand verbal and written instructions in relation to journeys
- Is friendly with the people we support and our support staff
- Is reliable with good punctuality
A DBS check and two character references will be required for this role.
What you’ll gain from being a Dimensions volunteer:
Our volunteers play a vital role in our work and in return, we support them with:
- Free certificated training (with access to 800 plus courses)
- Free membership to an online shopping discount scheme
- Comprehensive support from professional, friendly and trained Dimensions staff
- Agreed travel expenses reimbursed
- An opportunity to gain real experience in the social care sector
Want to apply for this role?
If you’d like to be a Dimensions volunteer, we’d love to hear from you! Simply click on Apply with Charity Job below.