"Dave" enjoys going to the local social club on a Saturday evening. He likes having a drink, joining in some activities and watching Match of the Day on the big screens!
We are looking for a male volunteer (in order to complement the current staffing and living situation), who would enjoy joining in on these activities with "Dave".
Activities will NOT include: Personal care, medication or financial assistance
We’re looking for a male volunteer who is:
- Local and enjoys watching Match of the Day
- Friendly, chatty and a good listener
- Reliable/Dependable and willing to commit to volunteer on a regular basis (eg once a week, every other week or even once a month)
A DBS check and two character references will be required for this role.
What you’ll gain from being a Dimensions volunteer:
Our volunteers play a vital role in our work and in return, we support them with:
- Free certificated training (with access to 800 plus courses)
- Free membership to an online shopping discount scheme
- Comprehensive support from professional, friendly and trained Dimensions staff
- Agreed travel expenses reimbursed
- An opportunity to gain real experience in the social care sector
Want to apply for this role?
If you’d like to be a Dimensions volunteer, we’d love to hear from you!