Are you a confident swimmer? Do you have some free time at the weekend to go for a swim with a gentleman we support?
“John” loves swimming and would like to go more often to boost his health, as well as to improve his own techniques in the pool. As John’s volunteer swimming buddy, you would join him in the water to help ensure he is safe and having fun!
Activities would NOT include physically helping "John" to swim or provide any personal care.
A DBS check and two character references will be required.
What you’ll gain from being a Dimensions volunteer:
Our volunteers play a vital role in our work and in return, we support them with:
- Free certificated training (with access to 800 plus courses)
- Free membership to an online shopping discount scheme
- Comprehensive support from professional, friendly and trained Dimensions staff
- Agreed travel expenses reimbursed
- An opportunity to gain real experience in the social care sector
Want to apply for this role?
If you’d like to be a Dimensions volunteer, we’d love to hear from you! Just click on 'Apply with Charity Job' below.