- Passionate about music?
- Able to play an instrument or sing?
- Able to instruct others to create music?
Then you could be the volunteer for us!
We are looking for volunteers to make a real difference to the lives of people with learning disabilities and autism that attend our day service, by facilitating a space for their musical talents and interests, in partnership with our Discovery colleagues.
Our music groups are quite relaxed with an informal structure and you are very welcome to bring your own ideas and plans for the group!
What you’ll gain from being a Discovery volunteer:
Our volunteers play a vital role in our work and in return, we support them with:
- Free certificated training (with access to 800 plus courses)
- Free membership to an online shopping discount scheme
- Comprehensive support from professional, friendly and trained Discovery staff
- Agreed travel expenses reimbursed
- An opportunity to gain real experience in the social care sector
Want to apply for this role?
If you’d like to be a Discovery volunteer, we’d love to hear from you! Simply click on 'Apply with Charity Jobs' below