We need a dedicated volunteer to support our office deliver fundraising projects and grant applications in order to continue our work transforming young lives.
The candidate will ideally be able to commit to 2-3 days per work week, for a minimum of three months.
Specific tasks may include;
• Assisting with administrative office tasks including mailings, printing and reporting
• Organising and sending fundraising materials to supporters
• Assisting with data processing
• Inputting data onto the database
What you’ll bring:
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Enthusiasm for the cause and determination to make events a success
• Good organizational skills with a keen eye for detail and an ability to maintain records
• Ability to respond proactively to new opportunities
• Strong research skills and excellent interpersonal skills
• A commitment to and an understanding of disability issues, equal opportunities and diversity
• The ability to work well with staff and other volunteers as part of a team but also on your own initiative
Travel expenses paid (travel to be pre-agreed) and lunch provided in the free staff canteen.
Our mission is to transform young lives. We do this by raising money to support a wide range of fantastic projects that help disadvantaged young people to Achieve It, Beat It, Live It and Experience It. We reach directly into communities and offer help where it is needed, partnering with smaller charities and organisations to help young people. We run a number of campaigns and a busy calendar of events to help us achieve our mission.
This role is based at our office in Shepherd’s Bush, London. It is within a short walking distance of Holland Park and Shepherd’s Bush Tube stations.
In order to apply, please click on the Apply Now button and send your CV with a covering letter detailing why you are best suited for the role.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.