About the opportunity
We are looking for volunteers to give talks about Dogs for Good to various groups including: Schools, Community groups such as Scouts, Rotary, Masons and Women’s Institute
About Dogs for Good - South West
Dogs for Good trains very special dogs to help adults and children with a variety of disabilities. We also train dogs to support people with learning difficulties and a range of conditions including autism and dementia.
What are they looking for?
Training is very informal and covers:
- Charity background
- How we train and care for our dogs
- What to include in a talk
- How to organise your own talks
- Admin – paperwork, donations and merchandise
- Hand-outs will be provided to all attendees
- There will be no pressure from us over how many talks you give, and you can always say no! The only thing we do ask is that once you have committed to give a talk you don’t cancel unless it is an emergency.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.