Eastside Youth is a new youth work charity taking a fresh approach to youth work and providing support to the varied and diverse youth communities of East London. We are an experienced team of youth workers and people with experience in other areas who are passionate about helping young people become confident, informed and empowered to be proud of who they are as unique individuals.
We are expanding fast and the demand for our work is ever increasing, and we aim to meet the needs of young people across East London. We have some amazing partnerships in the pipeline and some fantastic opportunities as well that we want to take up but we can’t do this alone and therefore we are seeking an amazing volunteer who is self-motivated, passionate and who’s actions speak louder than their words to join our existing amazing team and help us move things forward
We are seeking an experienced volunteer who has experience in Fundraising to join us to lead on raising much needed funding for our small youth work charity in East London. You will also create a real buzz and interest in Eastside Youth, selling our story across East London and the wider field to potential donors and businesses.
You will also lead on fundraising activities and events tp generate income for Eastside Youth.
Who We Are Looking For?
- Passionate, confident and solution focused.
- Self-motivated, hands on and gets things done on time.
- Organised with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of Fundraising is essential.
- A Fundraising or Marketing/Communications qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent time management and punctuality.
- Approachable, great with people and able to have fun.
- Ability to create a real buzz about Eastside Youth and put us on the map.
- Ability to generate income for Eastside Youth.
Eastside Youth Offers:
- A chance to join a passionate and driven team.
- A chance to expand your horizons in a rapidly growing youth work charity, with opportunities for promotion or side stepping into other available roles within Eastside Youth.
- A chance to make a difference to the lives of young people and the team that will make a huge impact.
- Access to training and development opportunities.
- Able to influence and shape a constantly changing and growing charity, seeing it grow from strength to strength.
- A reference for any future employer or educational institution.
- Being a part of a fun, interactive, challenging and inspirational charity that puts young people at the heart of everything it does.
Interested in joining our amazing team? Then why not send us your CV and we will get in touch with further info and a short application form for you to complete the process.
Due to the nature of this voluntary role you will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS Police Check before starting the voluntary position and this will be done through Eastside Youth if you do not currently hold a DBS.
Follow us on Twitter/Like us on Facebook: @EastsideYP Instagram @Eastside_Youth_Charity
Eastside Youth is a Registered Charity in England and Wales No: 1176371
Contact us and see how #YouthWorkChangesLives