Eastside Youth is a new but fun and exciting youth work charity with a close knit and passionate team that really care about developing young people and enhancing their lives. Our mantra is #YouthWorkChangesLives and we really believe that our aim is to create active and empowered young people who are ready to change their world and the world around them.
Founded in January 2017, our East London based charity was set up in response to the massive and severe funding cuts and closures of youth services across East London, leaving young people with a lack of services and feeling isolated in a time where young people already feel segregated from society with no real voice.
We are seeking one or more Graphic Designers who has their own software and able to work from home and who can help us by designing any of the following;
- Roller Banner (for our events and activities)
- T-Shirt Designs (for our events, outreach and activities)
- Website Banners for our Social Media (promoting the charity and our different areas)
Time Commitment & Work Location:
This role is very flexible and is home based to give you greater flexibility to fit around your personal time.
Eastside Youth Offers:
1. A great opportunity to help a new youth work charitable organisation and help build the culture of Eastside Youth.
2. An opportunity to enhance your work portfolio that will look good on your CV and provide you with further opportunities.
3. A reference or testimony for your website if you would like.
4. Thanked on our website and social media as one of our SuperStarz and included in our Annual Report.
5. Invited to come along and see how your help is making a difference to young peoples lives.
6. So much more than just a volunteer role.
JOIN THE EASTSIDE YOUTH COMMUNITY!!!
Follow us on Twitter/Like us on Facebook: @EastsideYP
Eastside Youth is a Registered Charity No: 1176371