Experience Eastside Youth
Eastside Youth is a new youth work charity taking a fresh approach to youth work and providing support to the varied and diverse youth communities of East London, where we aim to ensure that Youth Work really does change young peoples lives, helping young people become confident, informed and empowered to be proud of who they are as unique individuals and in providing transformative youth work that helps change lives for the better.
Eastside Youth has some brand-new exciting opportunities coming soon and we are expanding rapidly with a new base, new projects across East London and new partnerships in the pipeline as the demand for our work is ever increasing, but we can’t meet this need without your support.
We have some exciting and amazing volunteering opportunities for those who are interested in taking up the challenge and joining us in one of our various roles;
- Management/Leadership Roles
- Youth Work Roles
- Core Service Roles (Admin, HR, Volunteer Management, Communications, Finance, etc)
- Other Roles to suit your experience or interests
We are looking for people with passion for working with young people and our youth work charity, confident and solution focused, who are self-motivated, able to manage their time and who are hands on and able to get things done, while being very organised with excellent communication and presentation skills. You DONT need previous youth work experience but if you do have experience of working with young people that would be an added bonus but not essential.
Eastside Youth Offers:
- A chance to join a passionate and driven team, who put young people at the heart of what we do.
- A chance to expand your horizons in a rapidly growing youth work charity, with opportunities for promotion or side stepping into other available roles within Eastside Youth.
- A chance to make a difference to the lives of young people and the team that will make a huge impact.
- Access to training and development opportunities.
- Able to influence and shape a constantly changing and growing charity, seeing it grow from strength to strength.
- A reference for any future employer or educational institution.
- Being a part of a fun, interactive, challenging and inspirational charity that puts young people at the heart of everything it does.
Interested in joining our amazing team? Then why not send us your CV and tell us what you would like to help us with and how much time you have to support us and we will get in touch with further info to create or find a role to suit you.
Due to the nature of this voluntary role you will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS Police Check before starting the voluntary position and this will be done through Eastside Youth if you do not currently hold a DBS.
Follow us on Twitter/ Instagram or Like us on Facebook: @EastsideYP
Eastside Youth is a Registered Charity in England and Wales No: 1176371
Contact us and see how #YouthWorkChangesLives at Eastside Youth